Day 44: Half way though

4:02am

Jungkook POV

I can't believe that almost half of the tv show is done. Fans from all over the world have been loving it.

Although there are still some haters, but only a few.

Tmr is the Half party, we're inviting other idols to come and celebrate with us. (It's a formal party, no shit allowed)

Tbh, the boys and girls have grown very close lately; rm, Yoongi, and hobi hyung usually just chat with whoever they're nearby. Taehyung and Jimin hyung have grown closer to Jennie and Rose noona, always following them around when they go shopping. Jin hyung and Jisoo noona started dating about a month ago after their second date. As for Lisa, she and I just recently started dating a week ago.

So that also means, I had to treat Jin hyung to free food. :((

Lisa told me that she and Jisoo also made a bet on who will be the first one that made a move. And she won, since I made the first move.

Our life's have completely changed during this reality show. I'm pretty sure the reason why BIGHIT and YG decide to do this show was because many fans ship us together. And maybe they do too. Who knows?

It also affected our schedules. We usually just dance, sing, and record. Now all we do is just chill and relax. What a life.

I'm off to the gym now, ready to start my day fresh.

...
6:29am

Taehyung POV

She looks so beautiful. I mean Jennie. She's a real goddess.

Yesterday night we were watching a movie and she fell asleep.

So now we're cuddling. Ahhh, my hearts gonna explode. I might even ask her out today.

After all the great adventures I went on with her, (#shopping #followinghereverywhere) I think I developed feelings.

I know Jimin hyung likes Rose, he literally talks about her nonstop, it's kinda getting annoying.

I asked him why he didn't just ask her out already but he said that, "she doesn't like me".

Yeah. Even a blind man could see that they were meant to be.

Why won't they just get together?

...
1:48pm

Hobi POV

Rm called for a meeting in the living room. Surprisingly, the ceos were there too.

We all bowed and sat down.

"So, we have decide that we would conjoin our companies. Basically, we wanted to do this for our profits and seeing that some of you are already dating, why not?" Bang Pd said.

"Wait so like, we're all label mates now?" I asked.

"Yup. And one more thing. Jin and Rm might wanna announce this." Bo kyung said.

Rm and Jin stood up, "I think you have all seen the JinHit memes trending on like everywhere right? Well, it is no longer a meme. As soon as Bang Pd and Bo kyung retire, me and Rm will become the ceos of the newly conjoined company!"

Everyone gasped, then clapped and cheered.

"Congratulations!!"

"But sad news is, in a few years, we will be disbanding." Rm explained sadly.

We all gasped again, but were kinda expecting it since they would become ceos.

"It's alright."

"But you still have a lot of time together, tmr is the Half party, so formal dresses, and no shit allowed." Bo kyung smiled and she and Bang Pd left.

"Welp, lets go shopping!" Rose screamed excitedly and ran up to her room, followed by everyone else.