Day 70: Are you cheating?

Rose fumed with anger as she stepped out of the cafe. It had only been a week since they started dating and now Jimin has already cheated, TWICE!!!

"That motherfucking son of a bitch!!! How could he! And he did it TWICE!!!! TWICEEEE!!!!" Rose screamed as she cried her heart out to Lisa in their bedroom.

"Shhh, he's not worth your time. If he played you, then fuck him. You deserve better than that pathetic coward." Lisa tried calming the crying girl down.

"B-but he c-cheated on me! How could he!!" Rose was now punching everything she could, "I thought he loved me."

Rose suddenly collapsed onto the floor.

"Rose!!" Lisa screamed. Luckily, Jennie and Jisoo were right next door so they heard her.

"What's happening?" Jennie pokes her head through the door, only to find Lisa hugging Rose who was laying on the floor with tears still spilling out of her eyes.

The two girls rushed over and asked Lisa what happened. Lisa told them that Rose saw Jimin talking with a girl at a coffee shop and he kissed her on the cheek. She also stated that Rose saw Jimin texting a girl who sent him nudes.

Jisoo scrunched up her face at the thought while Jennie rolled her eyes. The three girls put Rose on her bed and stayed in the room waiting for her to wake up.

"I'm gonna call Jin and tell him what happened." Jisoo said. 

Brring brring

Jin: Hi love, what's up? Did something happen?

Jisoo: Yes actually, Jimin cheated on Rose.

The other line went silent before someone shouted.

??: HE DID WHAT TO PASTA?!?!

Jisoo: Hi Yoongi, and yes, he cheated on her. And now, our poor Pasta is laying on her bed unconscious because she collapsed.

Jin: How is that our fault?

Jisoo: Ugh don't you get it? She collapsed because she was tired, stressed, and extremely sad. It's all too overwhelming for her.

Jin: *sigh* Fine, I'll go and ask Jimin about it.

Jisoo: Thank you babe! Luv ya!

Jin: I love you too.

Jennie and Lisa grinned at Jisoo as she needed the call.

How cute.

...

"YA!! PARK JIMIN!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!" Jin yelled into the dance room.

The boys were at BIGHIT practicing dances. The maknae line were inside the dance room while the hyung line was in the lounge.

"What is it hyung?" Jimin ran over panting, followed by Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Explain." Hoseok said.

Jimin looked confused.

"Explain what?" Taehyung questioned.

"Rose." Suga said.

"What about her? Is she okay?" Jungkook asked, worried.

Namjoon sighed, "What about her? WHAT ABOUT HER?!? You, Park Jimin, just cheated on a girl, AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked shocked while Jimin just looked confused.

"Cheated, on Rose?" Jimin asked. Now everyone was confused.

"Yea, did you not?" Jin asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Why would I? I love Rose with all my heart! I would never, I could never, EVER, cheat on her. She's too precious." Jimin smiled.

"Then why did Jisoo say you cheated on her?" Hoseok asked. Jimin shrugged.

"Idk. I never did."

Namjoon sighed. "We just have to ask the girls then."

"Also, Rose was unconscious." Suga said while on his phone making everyone look at him.

"What? I'm staying facts here." Suga said.

Silence.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! ROSE COLLAPSED AND YOU GUYS DIDNT TELL ME?!?!" Jimin rushed to the door and ran to the car.

"Well, at least we know he isn't cheating and absolutely loves her." Taehyung said making the others nod their heads in agreement.