✧T W O✧

THE CURLY HEADED BOY JUMPED OVER OBJECTS, His light coloured curls bouncing and swaying against the wind with every movement. He was sprinting away from something.

A very ugly lady with sharp teeth chased him. She carried a flute with a sharpened end, most likely to be used as a weapon.

"Shit!" The boy, Stanley, sped up as she got closer to him. "Mike! Ben!" He shouted his friends names as he approached the entrance to their hide out.

A darker skinned boy, Mike, came up from behind the lady, hitting her on the side of the head to knock her out. He winced as he stepped over her body. He never really liked hurting people.

Another boy, this one with fluffy hair, opened a hatch in the ground.

"Are you ok, Stan?" Mike caught up with the shorter male, patting his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Cutting it kinda close with the rescue, though, prince charming." Stan kissed Mike's cheek. Through all the mess, Stan and Mike found comfort in eachother. Even though they might not end up ever having an actual date, the two still loved eachother very much.

"As much as I love your little romance, you guys should hurry up. Don't want another one coming." Ben smiled at his friends who hesitantly tore their attention from eachother and made their way into the underground cabin Ben made.

Stan looked around, looking for anything the other two might of messed up while he was gone. It didn't take long. He walked over to the shelf and started re-organizing it by size.

"Find anyone?" Mike asked from the hammock on the other side of the room.

"No. I heard some voices, though. One even sounded like a kid."

"Did you check it out?"

"No," he shook his head, curls swaying around his head. "I figured it was probably my imagination."

"That makes sense. They could be dead for all we know." Ben shrugged, picking the book he was reading up off of the small table in the centre of the room.

"But we'll still keep trying." Mike stood from the hammock, walking over to Stan and putting an arm around his waist.

"Yup." Ben looked up from his book, admiring the couple. He wanted something like that.

"This one?" Mike raised an object into Stan's view.

"No, this one's bigger. It goes first and then that one." He placed the items on the shelf in order.

Mike didn't really understand, but he nodded anyway to satisfy his boyfriend.

"You guys make me feel lonely." Ben chuckled to himself.

"You'll find someone eventually, Benny, don't worry." Mike smiled.

"Eventually better be soon." The other boy laughed.

"Should we keep looking?" Stan asked. "Maybe one of the others is a girl."

"Now that you mention it, I think a saw a girl with red hair walking with some dude. The dude could have been her boyfriend, though." Mike shrugged.

"Mike why didn't you say anything?" Stan slapped his boyfriend's bicep.

"I don't really know." he laughed.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go find them!" Ben said enthusiastically, putting the book mark in his book and climbing the ladder out of the hideout, already excited to find this girl. Even if she did indeed have a boyfriend, he could always try. She could be the one. The chances were very, very, very slim but he believed.

+*+*+*+

I dunno how to end chapters lol