Pt.2, Chapter 19: My girl.

*Jack's pov* *a week later*

Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face. We all know that lyric. It's from the song lucid dreams. And it's true. Every girl I ever dated, well, besides Gabbie...I guess. Some people tend to think that being a guy means you're tough. But I think that's bullshit. Guys have emotions too. Whether we show them or not. Being sad is a part of growing up. At some point, everyone cries. You start crying from the time you're in the womb till the day you die. It's crazy. Imagine how many times you've cried within your lifetime. Some people cry more than others, including me, but that's just who they are and who I am. And that's okay. You gotta let it all out at some point. And today was one of those days. I held it all in for too long.

And, I did let it all out. But, I was alone. It may not seem like a big deal, because I don't mind crying alone sometimes. But this time, I needed someone. I used to have my mom, but she lives far out, I have Gabbie, but she's asleep, and then I used to have Cali, but she's living her own life. And I have to learn to accept that. Even tho it's so hard. But, I have my own life. I need to worry about that.

-----------

That night, Lav wasn't feeling good, so I was up with her all night, and got no sleep.

"Daddy." Lav shook me.

"Oh...hey Lav." I smiled at her.

"I hungry."

"You're hungry?"

"Ya."

"Okay, can you wait a few minutes?"

"Noo!"

"Okay, okay. Come here baby." I put her in the bed with us.

"Daddy!"

"What Lav?" I closed my eyes.

"I hungryyyyyy!"

"I know, just lemme sleep for a few more minutes."

"Noooooo!"

"Okay...fine." I sat up and yawned.

"Daddy, where's your shirt?"

"Um, I don't wear it to bed."

"Why?"

"It gets hot."

"Oh."

"Ya. C'mon, I'll get you a banana." I picked her up.

"Okay." She smiled.

*in the kitchen*

"Girl, your hair is crazy, huh?" I laughed.

"So is yours!" She smiled.

"I know." I squeezed her cheek.

"Daddy, when's mama gonna wake up?"

"I don't know. Lav, go sit at the table." I put her down.

"Okay!" She sat at the table.

"Here you go. I got you a banana and some chocolate milk, okay?" I sat at the table with her.

"Yay!"

"Don't tell mama it's chocolate." I smiled.

"Shh!" She put her finger to her mouth.

"Yep." I laughed.

*Gabbie walks out*

"Mama!" Lav ran to Gabbie.

"Hi baby!" Gabbie picked Lav up.

"I had a banana!"

"Ya? Did you like it?"