Chapter 13: Fall Dance

PA81: This is a long one. Brace yourselves.

The day has come. It was the day of the fall dance. It may be only a semi-formal dance in the fall but who gives a fuck? Every dance is quite important. School is done right now and everyone is preparing for tonight. This chapter will start an hour before the dance.

-At Sonic's house-

"Lookin sharp buddy," Sonic said to Tails as he came downstairs.

"You too," Tails replied.

"I can't wait for Jet to come," Sonic said again. "He's gonna be SO hot in a suit."

"Heh," Tails said. "I can't wait for Knuckles to keep talking to me about how 'sexy' Rouge is."

They both laughed.

"Did Knuckles send that video to authorities or something?" Sonic asked.

"I don't think so," Tails said. "And I don't think I should ask him because he's coming with Rouge."

"If Shadow comes," Sonic said. "We should be wary."

Tails nodded.

Ten minutes later, Knuckles and Rouge came. Knuckles was wearing a suit with an undone tie and a shirt that is not fully tucked in. Rouge came in wearing a VERY revealing dress.

"Sup bros!" Knuckles said.

"Don't worry Knuxy," Rouge said overtly seductively. "I'll be behaved."

Sonic and Tails were quite disturbed upon hearing that.

"Anyway," Sonic said. "Who wants to eat?"

The four of them went to the kitchen to eat some pizza and drink some soda.

"God..." Sonic said worriedly. "When is Jet coming?"

"Don't worry about it," Tails told him.

Right at the nick of time, someone knocked on the door. Sonic bolted to the door to answer it. It was Jet wearing suit pants and a shirt that isn't fully tucked in, kind of like Knuckles, but without a jacket and tie.

"Hey," Jet said confidently. "Don't I look hot in this?"

"Uh-huh!" Sonic replied. "Come on, let's eat!"

-At Blaze's house-

Blaze invited Aura and Wave for a little pre-party before the dance. They were all dressed up in their outfits (#flawless).

"So Blaze," Wave said. "Did someone invite you to go with them?"

"Silver asked me," Blaze said. "Although Shadow wanted me to go with him."

"Go with Maple Leaf," Wave said, referring to Silver. "He'll be way less likely to shoot up the school someday."

"Shoot up the school?" Blaze asked.

"He's brooding all the time at school," Aura said. "Don't you ever notice it?"

"He has been really nice to me," Blaze said.

"Interesting..." Aura said. "Well, who wouldn't want to be friends with you?"

"How about you Aura?" Wave said. "Who's taking you?"

"Saber," Aura said. "It's not a date. He told me."

"Ok," Wave said. 

Aura and Blaze were smiling smugly at Wave.

"What?" she asked. "Ugh. I'm goin with Asterix. It's also not a date."

"Nice!" Aura said. "He's patrician and someone you'd get along with REALLY well."