Chapter 14: The Sleepover

"You sure it's a good idea for us to stay in your house?" Silver asked.

"Of course," Blaze said. "Aura, Wave and I can sleep in one room and you, Saber, and Asterix can sleep in another room."

To give you some context, Blaze, Aura, Wave, Saber, Asterix, and Silver are having a sleepover at Blaze's house. That sounds like a good afterparty, I'm sure.

"What about our work though?" Silver asked.

"You are so naïve!" Blaze laughed. "Our teachers gave us pretty much no weekend homework because even they understand how this dance is a big deal. Well, Mr. Acorn would, but we finished that project."

"Except Dr. Robotnik," Asterix said. "For AP Physics, we have to finish a lab, start an essay about electromagnetism, and we have a test on electrical circuits on Monday. And my Linear Algebra class taught by him has a worksheet to do."

Wave, who had the exact same classes: 

"How about we work together?" Asterix asked Wave.

Wave:

"Anyway..." Aura said. "Let's hit the sack. It's over 11."

"Good idea," Blaze said. Everyone else agreed.

-Time skip to morning-

Asterix was the first one to get up. It was 6:30 AM. He always woke up at that time. He decided to start his homework in the morning with Wave as soon as she got up. That won't happen for another hour and a half. He decided to complete the homework he knew he can do on his own.

-About 90 minutes later-

Aura got up and went downstairs. She never changed out of her pajamas, which were a cyan tank top about an inch above her waist and some black sweatpants. Her leaving the room prompted Blaze and Wave to wake up too. Silver and Saber got up a little while later.

"Let me make you all some breakfast," Blaze yawned. She was wearing a rose gold nightgown that fell to her ankles.

"I'll help!" Silver said. He only wore a pair of boxer shorts.

"No thank you," Blaze said, still as tired. "I can do it myself."

"Ok," Silver replied. He went to hang out with Saber.

"I'll make sure you don't burn the food," Aura said. She went downstairs with Blaze.

A little while later, Wave left Blaze's room to go downstairs, only to be interrupted by Asterix.

"Psst!" he said. "Let's do our work."

"Ok," Wave replied. "Only because I don't want to worry about it."

Blaze was making some pancakes and omelets with Aura supervising her while Asterix and Wave were working on their homework. Blaze really isn't the best cook because she uses her powers instead of an oven. We all know how well that turns out. As she was about to use her powers to cook the food, Aura stopped her.

"HEY!" Aura yelled, which made Blaze keep holding the frying pans.

"I don't want you to burn the food like usual," Aura said. "Instead of making these tings (Blaze's hands) go skrrra, let me do the actual cooking. You did a good job making it."