Chapter 45: Redemption and the Party

If you're wondering what Rouge has been up to, she's been training as a spy at the GUN Agent Academy multiple times a week after school. The work really has been changing her. In fact, she's going to leave the area to become a spy in a few weeks. She began realizing how her actions at school affected her fellow peers, so on the Tuesday Arronis and Nautico were at Santorini, she began walking to people's houses to try to redeem herself. Her visits have been successful, but she wasn't forgiven, which is fine. The last house she went to Sonic and Tails' house.

Sonic was working out and Tails was reading when they heard a knock at the door. When Tails answered the door, he found Rouge wearing a T-shirt, leggings, and booties.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Tails asked suspiciously.

"I would like to see Sonic," Rouge said.

"Why?" Tails asked again.

"To apologize," Rouge said. "I am leaving this place in a few weeks to become a spy, and I want to at least try to rectify the mistakes I've made during these past few years."

"Well," Tails said. "I'm taking you to Sonic. He's in the next room."

"Ok," Rouge said. Tails took her to where Sonic was working out and knocked the door.

"Yeah?" Sonic asked. "Oh, it's you. Get out of my sight, whore!"

"She apparently wants to redeem herself," Tails said. "I'll leave you two alone."

"Why are you here?" Sonic frustratedly asked Rouge.

"I'm here to apologize for... unzipping your pants," Rouge said. "And everything else I've done. I've been going to spy school for almost two months now, and it has really made me wiser."

"I've moved past that incident," Sonic said. "But I'm not going to let everything else you've done slide. You drugged and almost fucked Silver at that party two years ago, you tried to get me to have sex with you under Nigel's desk, Jet told me that you fucked Storm last year, and don't even TELL me about what you've done to Shadow."

"I know," Rouge said. "And I regret it a lot. I don't expect to be forgiven anytime soon. What matters is that I'm changing now. Oh, by the way, guess who's becoming a slut now?"

"Who?" Sonic asked.

"Amy," Rouge said.

"What has she done besides trying to get in my pants?" Sonic asked.

"Well," Rouge started. "I have seen her trying to get in my Knuxy's pants in between classes and she tried to make out with Nautico in our Pre-Calc class."

"Ok," Sonic said. "But I find the making-out-with-Nautico thing hard to believe."

"Arronis doesn't take Pre-Calc," Rouge said. "If he did, he would've fucking killed her."

"Yeah," Sonic said. "I seriously wonder about their friendship. They say they're best friends... but I've seen them talk in a way that makes them seem a lot more close than how the best of friends would talk. Not to mention they're also the gayest kids in school."

"Nautico's gayer," Rouge said. "Anyway, I have a lot of classes with Amy, so I'll try to report some findings of her perceived 'sluttiness' to you before I leave."

"Eh," Sonic said. "Ok."

"She's doing all of this while dating Mel the Dingo as some kind of rebound," Rouge continued.

"Those two suit each other," Sonic laughed.

"And one more thing," Rouge said. "I've also seen the way Amy looks at Jet."