Chapter 43: Santorini Pt. 3

For the rest of that magical night, Nautico slept in Arronis' arms. 

-Time skip to next morning-

"You know," Nautico said when the two woke up. "We haven't visited a beach here yet."

"Yeah," Arronis said. "We should go to one. I mean, it is our last full day here."

"Let's find one that isn't super crowded," Nautico said. "I'll look some up."

"Great," Arronis said.

"I found a good one," Nautico said a little while later. "It's called 'Eros Beach'."

"Well that's a nice name," Arronis said. "How far is it?"

"It's about 9 km south of Fira," Nautico replied. "Not too far, but we're not walking."

"Ok," Arronis said.

The two flagged down a taxi to go to Eros Beach at about 1-something, right after lunch. When they got there, they knew it was a good destination. Even better, no one else was there. The two got some beach chairs and moved them to a good spot. To settle down for a little while, Arronis started playing some offline mobile games on his phone while Nautico continued reading a Spanish adventure novel. A while later, Nautico fell asleep, giving Arronis the perfect opportunity.

He picked him up slowly and carefully, tip-toed to the sea, and threw him in. The shock of cold immediately woke Nautico up. Despite this, they both started laughing. Afterward, they were trying to splash each other.

A little while later, Arronis grabbed Nautico's waist, giving them the idea to start kissing underwater.

A while later, they started getting pretty cold, so they went back to their chairs and wrapped themselves in their towels. A few minutes later, Nautico got on Arronis' chair.

"Can I sit with you?" he asked.

"Sure," Arronis said. He put his arm around him and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not sure if this sounds invasive," Nautico said. "But because I gave you some details about my past, do you have any you'd like to talk about?"

"Eh," Arronis said. "My noble parents didn't like me, I had a propane lab that my friends went to, the kingdom got destroyed, I built my house, and I met you. That's all I have to say about it."

"Ok," Nautico said. "But the fact that your entire country got destroyed must be harrowing."

"Maybe for others that lived there," Arronis said. "But not for me. I don't dwell on the past. I got my house, Aura, and you. And besides, Enamatonia became a tourist attraction anyway."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Nautico exclaimed.

"Yeah," Arronis said. "Aura told me about it and took me there to check it out a few years ago. It was crazy. I'll show you sometime."

"Ok," Nautico said. "Wanna take a walk?"

"Sure," Arronis replied.

The two strolled along the beach for a while. When the sun started to set, they went to a small beach club they found to get dinner. When the two got back to their chairs, Nautico took out his phone to play this song.

"I was gonna play this Ricky Martin song I like," Nautico said. "But the vibe of this song is perfect here." He reached out his arm. "So may I have this dance?"

Arronis took Nautico's hand and put his other hand on Nautico's waist. Nautico put his other hand on Arronis' shoulder. They started intimately dancing right at the shore. Their dance had a lot of nice sexual tension as well.

When Nautico turned off his phone, Arronis took off his clothes and threw them on his chair. When Nautico turned around, he laughed a bit.

"Bruh!" Nautico exclaimed. "Why did you take your clothes off?"

"I was thinking we could go skinny-dipping," Arronis said.

"I've never done it before," Nautico said. "Is it fun?"

"Very!" Arronis said. "I do it all the time at night. I even saw Saber do it. Hey, if we can handle being at a beach with a ton of topless women, then I'm sure you can handle skinny-dipping with me."

"Of course we could handle being at a beach with topless women!" Nautico laughed. "We're gay as fuck!" He took off his clothes, took Arronis' hand, and the two started running into the sea. They had a blast. It was good that no one was here all day.

When they got dried off, the two decided to do some stargazing. After a little while of that, the two decided to leave.

"It's getting late," Arronis said. "We have a long day tomorrow."

"I know," Nautico said. As they started to walk to the road when they packed up their things, Arronis put a hand on Nautico's cheek and kissed him, They remained like that for a few seconds.

"Thank you for taking me here," Arronis said. "I had a fantastic time with you."

"Likewise," Nautico said.

When the two got to the road, Nautico flagged down a taxi to take them back to the hotel. They instantly got ready for bed when they arrived.

The next morning wasn't very eventful. They packed their things, went to the airport on time, and got on the plane. You should also know that when I said the next morning wasn't eventful, that was a fucking lie. The reason I say that was because of the plane ride back.