White Lily

I've always loved White Lilies.

I mean, they aren't my favorite flower in the world but they're beautiful nonetheless. And the meaning only makes them more beautiful.

What exactly does it mean to be pure? Does it mean you're untouched, unloved, heavenly even?

If so, how can a mere human be these things? We are touched all the time, in a hand shake from a stranger, a kiss from a parent or lover.

And there's always one person who loves you. No matter what you think. Someone...somewhere loves you.

And it is possible to be heavenly and human?

"Ashley." Spencer says, pulling back from our kiss, out of breath, both our chest heaving up and down. Desperately trying to fill our lungs with air.

"I can't." I shake my head. I know what she's asking.

"But I want you to." She tells me and I suppress a moan.

"I can't." I shake my head again. "Not like this." I try but Spencer's not having it.

"Ashley, please." She begs. Looking straight into my eyes.

"Spencer, I want to but-" My sentence dies in my throat when she reconnects our lips in a kiss. Both of us moaning at the contact. She rolls over so that she's on top. She sits up and takes her shirt off. "Spencer." I try again but promptly shut up when her lips connect with the skin on my neck. I don't want Spencer's first time to be on the floor of the Garden. This isn't right. "Spencer, stop." I push her back gently.

"Ashley don't." She says in a firm tone, looking me straight in my eyes. Her eyes are telling me that she wants this...that she needs it.

"Hop off for a sec." I say and she does with a confused look on her face.

"Ashley where are you-"

"One sec." I say, looking around for what I need. "Got it." I say and walk back over to her.

"A White Lily Ashley, really? We're not about to talk about flowers right now." She says and I don't say a word as I sit back down on the blanket in front of her.

"Lay down." I command in a voice of pure lust.

"Okay." She almost squeaks out as she complies.

"I'm gonna undress you okay?" I ask and she just nods. I place the Lily down beside us as I undress her.

I take my time helping her out of her clothes, savoring every single moment of it. Her long legs, and toned stomach. Everything about Spencer screamed sexy. I had to be a fool to not want her.

After undressing her, I undressed myself...at a much quicker pace. When we were both completely naked I positioned myself on top her so that I was hovering but not touching her. I picked the Lily up and gripped it firmly in my hand. I placed the tip of the pedal between Spencer's eyes and begin to make my way down. Dragging the flower softly and slowly down her body.

"Ashley, what are you-"

"Shh." I cut her off. Stopping what I was doing for a moment to place both her arms above her head with my left hand. "Try not to move okay." I say and she nods and drop her eyes back to the flower slowly making it's way back up her body. "You're beautiful." I whisper out as I pluck the pedals off the Lily. Her eyes slam shut when I bend down and begin to blow the pedals over her body. Physically, I'm not touching her, but spiritually I can't keep my hands off her.

"Ashley." She moans out when I switch my position to blow a pedal down her body. She goes to open her legs but I stop her.

"Don't." I say and she goes back to her previous position. I pick up a few of the pedals and make my way down her body, places the pedals on her legs, then blowing my way up.

"I can't..." She trails off when a pedal reaches her center and I blow on it to move the pedal. Her soft moans fill the room as her back arches and the pedal falls to the floor.

"Try not to move." I whisper.

"I can't help it." She says, not lifting her head or opening her eyes. I put the pedal back on the stomach, right above her center and switch positions to blow down her body. Then blow the same pedal back up. This time when it gets caught at her center, I place a small kiss on the pedal. Spencer's eyes shoot open and her back arches as a guttural moan leaves her lips. "You can't do this and expect me not to want you, Ashley." She says, barely able to get her words out.

"Just lay." Is my reply.

I pick up the stem of the lily, which is now bare and run the spadix down the length of Spencer's body. She tries to remain still, which I know is no easy task, as I continue to explore every inch of her body as she moans with every touch. I place the stem back down and continue my work with the pedals, closing my eyes as a pedal reaches her face. I place a chaste kiss on her lips and she whimpers when I pull away. I pick up a pedal in my hand and begin to trace her body with it. Over her lips, down to her breast, and down to her center. Which is clearly glistening under the night sky. I'd always loved being in the garden at night, being able to look up and see the sky. I run the pedal over her center and her body jumps and stiffens in response. I spread her legs open a bit, but not too much, as I let to pedal go further down. Outlining her center.

"Ashley." She whimpers. I continue to trace her center as I bend down and kiss her lips again. This time, taking my time to savor her taste. When we pull back I can see how dark her normally bright blue eyes are and I'm sure my brown ones are pitch black. I wanted her, I wanted every part of her and she knew it...and she was willing to let me have her.

The pedal that's tracing her center moves at a faster speed and Spencer's breathing picks up as I place barely there kissing on the length of her neck.

"Ashley I don't-"

"You can let go." I cut her off and whisper in her ear. That was all she needed to push her over the edge as her body begin to shake and quiver. I stop my movement and pull up to look at her lid covered eyes. "Spencer." I say and she opens her eyes slowly.

"That was amazing." Is all she says, before pulling me down into a kiss.

I guess it is possible to be human and heavenly at the same time.