Chapter 2

Later in the day, I, him, and a couple of his lackeys arrived at his mansion. The humble abode i egged in high school one time. Ah, the lovely memories.

"What're you thinking about?" Jackson asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" i inquire, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"Yes, i would, so tell me," he practically growled out, grabbing my wrist, preventing me from leaving the car that had just stopped.

"Nah, i don't think i want to tell you," i tease, leaning close and licking his nose. Which surprised him, and he let me go. "Thanks for letting me go, chump," i chirped and hopped out of the car, skipping up to the door. He was still by the car, and i devilishly smiled and jumped off the porch and into the bushes.

"Grab him," Jackson commanded, snapping his fingers and pointing to where i disappeared. After i escaped the bushes, i sprinted to the backyard, fully prepared to jump over the giant fence that currently had barbwire on top of it. Like a prison.

I started climbing the chain link fence enjoying the nostalgia it brought me, minus the fact that nostalgia was from me running away from him in terror after having sex with his sister. "Are you kidding me, Ollie?" Jackson growled, making a move to grab my ankle.

I manage to evade his wide palm and continue climbing, soon i get to the barbwire and grab onto the chain links on the other side of it and then swing my legs over, when i get down on the other side i smirk triumphantly at where jackson should've been.

"Caught you," Jackson whispers in my ear, wrapping his warm hands around my wrists and keeping my arms glued to my back. 

"Fuck" i swore, being dragged back to the front on the house by behind.

"And i didn't think i was gonna have to lock you in my room for a while, how naive of me" he muttered under his breath while opening the door and pushing me in. On our way to his room i try to make us go slower but all that did was make him tug on me to make me stumble so i was being dragged while i was half way on the floor. We passed the members of his crew and all. Of. them were staring and laughing at me.

We got to his room rather fast and he threw me in, closing the door when he turned around. "So do you have anything to say for yourself" he asks expectantly, tapping his foot on the carpeted floor with his arms crossed.

"I wish i was faster at getting over the fence" i clucked, knowing it would piss him off.

"DAMMIT OLIVER, DON'T YOU EVER FEEL SORRY" He roars stomping towards me and picking me up my shirt collar.

"Uuuhh nope, that part of me died awhile ago" I chirped, smiling innocently.

"Fine" he breathed into my face, the scent of pineapple on his breathe "if you refuse to be sorry i refuse to let you get away with this" he said, taking me to the wall with a bar hanging from the ceiling.

"Stay" he commanded letting go of my collar and heading over to his dresser, rummaging through it.

"Like I'd listen to you" i scoffed about to take a step.

"If i were you I'd fucking stay, you do not want to piss me off more than you already had today" he growled out, glaring strongly at me. I gulp and stand stalk still, not wanting to face his wrath.

"Alright since your new to discipline as i saw from your minx of a mother, I'm going to go easy on you" he said, walking over to me with a silk rope and god did it look smooth to the touch.

"Arm," he demanded, pointing at my right arm and then opening his hand so the palm was up. I hand my arm to him,  since i know when to shut the fuck up(not that i ever listen to my instincts).

He starts tying the silk rope to my wrist in a small but tight knot, when he was done i was about to hand my left arm to  him but he tossed the silk rope over the metal bar hanging high up and close to the ceiling.

"Alright other arm" he said turning to me, i look at him awestruck.

"Y-your gonna leave me hanging on a metal bar in your room" i breathed, flabbergasted.

"Yep" he said, looking up at the bar "this is me going easy on you" he added.

"Jesus, then i don't want the hardcore punishment" i muttered under my breath.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure spanking will be the next punishment if you keep trying to run" he warned in my ear, his husky voice pricking my ears.

I gulp, "alright now give me your arm" he said, his hand out and palm up. I give him my arm as this was a stage 1 punishment(according to him).

He started with his impressive knotting on the left wrist until it was the same small but tight knot like on my right arm. "Alright, Oliver you will stay here until tonight which is when ill feed you for today. When you behave you'll have 3 meals a day, and sometimes it will be 4 if you are extra good you'll earn dessert." He informed "none of my men will enter this room as all of them are sick pervs who would love a taste of the pretty young boy i brought in" he warned "which also means if you leave this room without me you'll get a lot of hungry stares as most of them have no standards and don't care if your a man or woman" he finished.

I nod and he kisses me on the cheek, "have fun sweetheart" he cooed leaving the room.

Motherfucker