Chapter 4

"Oh fuck" I whispered to myself, standing up and trying to run out of the room. But Jackson was covering the only exit. "Son of a bitch, this isn't fair. You wouldn't have found me if it wasn't for your sister and her girl." I said, pointing at him.

"And?" He said nonchalant, grabbing my arm.

"Hey brother, we found my stolen blankets" Sara chirped.

Jackson looked at her like she's the scum of the earth, "I saw him take them whenever you invited him over" he said blatantly, yanking me to the door.

"Hey you should have forgiven me by now" sara pouts, "I found him for you"

"You fucked him." Jackson growled tossing me behind him, "I'll never forgive you"

I started trying to wrench my hand out of his grip whenever the two started arguing, he just tightened his grip on my arm and yanked me closer.

"Me and Oliver are going home now" Jackson growled pulling me to the door and dragging me towards his car.

"No" I screamed stomping on his foot. "You didn't win" I persisted.

"Ollie you don't want to piss me off anymore than she already has" Jackson warned, opening his back seat door.

"Let me go, I don't want to go back" I whined beating on his arm.

"Oliver" Jackson growled, stopping me dead in my tracks, "if you don't stop you'll be in the back seat with hand cuffs around your wrists" He threatened.

"Let me go" I demanded, watching his facial expression and seeing his jaw tick with anger.

"Fine" he said, still holding onto my arm but grabbing the other too and putting it into his other hand so he had both of my wrist's enclosed in one hand.

Then he pulled me closer to the car so he could get to the glove compartment and pulled out a pair of stainless steel handcuffs, I gulped.

"No" I said kicking him in the stomach, which finally set me free. I ran across the street, and started climbing a fence while he did the same. Getting over the tall chain link fence far faster than I ever could.

When I got over I started running to the other side of the fence but was quickly tackled by Jackson, the steel hand cuffs wrapping tightly around my wrists.

"Just remember you brought this upon yourself" he whispered into my ear as he walked me back over to the car, dumping me into the back seats of the car, to where I was on my side and unable to move effectively without falling to the bottom of the car.

3 minutes into our car ride Jackson started murmuring about his sister being a traitorous bitch and how he wanted her dead.

"Jackson," I said, struggling to sit up right.

"Hmm" he hummed, letting me know he heard me and was listening.

"You don't actually want your sister dead, right?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes I do," he growled, and I could see his eyes dark in the mirror. "She did something unforgivable and ruined my chances with making you fall in love with me the proper way." he hissed staring holes into the road with his hands tight on the wheel.

"But that's just momentary anger speaking" I reasoned, "she took something of yours so your convinced that you hate her when you don't your just mad." I stated, matter- of - factly.

He was silent for the rest of the car ride back, thinking about what I had said.