prom (2)

Previously: "Have him back by eleven. Not eleven-o-one... Not ten Fifthy-nine... Eleven, or you're dead." Sam spoke, glaring at Wade.

Wade nodded slightly "of course.." Wade took Peter's hand and they left.

"Awww Sam!!" Steve chuckled

"You might as well adopt him, You're acting like his dad already!" Bucky burst out laughing

Sam rolled his eyes and went to his room as everyone teased him.

Now...

Everyone stared at the two boys who just pulled up in one of Tony's fancy cars, Happy helping them out, then the whispering started. Peter could hear everything, and he grew nervous.

Wade wrapped an arm protectively around Peters waist and leaned in, whispering in his ear "it's alright Bambi, fuck them" This made Peter chuckle softly as they made their way inside to be greeted with people dancing, Loud music and decorations pink and purple along with some blue.

The two boys made their way to where MJ and Ned were sitting, Wade and Peter sat with them. Ned smiled looking at the two "hey guys! Where are the lucky ladies?" Ned said.

Wade and Peter looked at each other "we didn't bring any girls" Peter smiled, holding Wade's hand under the table.

"But you both said your coming to the dance with a date?" MJ questioned. "Yeah we did. And we are." Peter grinned.. The two stared confused at Peter.

Wade chuckled softly "seriously? Guys we came here together. Peter's my date" He smiled at Peter. "Oh shit- sorry we didn't mean to assume... " Ned started

"It's alright bud" Peter giggled. He stopped laughing as soon as flash walked up to them. "Hey penis what are you doing here? No girl wants to come to the dance with you. " He chuckled softly

Peter Slounched in his seat, sighing softly. "Go away flash" Wade glared at the boy. "Hey Wade, what are you doing with these loser's? Come sit with me and the rest of the team." Flash smiled as if he didn't just pick on Peter like five seconds ago.

"Yeah no thanks, I'm happy where I'm at." Wade scoffed and stood up. "With them" Flash furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, with them fuck off" Wade was growing impatient

Flash started to laugh "god Wade.. You're hilarious, let's go man" He grabbed Wade's arm slightly, leading him to the football team who were surrounded by cheerleaders.

Wade pushed flash away "I'm staying with Peter" He spoke "what's so special about puny Peter Parker? Everyone around him dies, if you keep hanging with him, so will you"

Wade glared at him "you're on thin ice buddy..." But flash kept talking "his parents literally killed themselves to get away from him.. Honestly I'm not surprised if may does too" Suddenly flash was being lifted up by the collar of his suit.

"Listen here, buddy.." Wade spoke harshly "if you ever insult my baby boy again I will make your life a living hell, don't talk to him, don't mention him, shit don't even look at his general direction or the consequences will not be pretty, I'll make sure of it" Wade growled "I'll have my team on your ass, not the football team if that's what you're wondering. and I'll make sure you're traumatized from the things you're gonna witness cause trust me Eugene.... It ain't gonna be pretty."