Momo

Y'all remember when Momo was a really popular thing or something and shit? Well what if it was real and the Avengers kids had to choose between their life and their families? Obviously this means that Momo has the kids kill themselves or she comes and kills the Avengers. Also I got this idea from somebody else but I forgot who. I'm so sorry. I just added Pietro and wade to it.

Warning- suicide.

The kids are, Wanda - 18. Peter - 15 shuri - 16 Pietro - 18 Wade - 17.

The kids didn't mean to... They didn't mean to watch it. Peter was devastated cause Mj and Ned watched it with Peter. He put his friends in danger. Mj killed herself she jumped off a fifty story building. Peter was so close to saving her. But MJ chose her family...

Ned shot himself in the head in front of Peter, shuri and wanda. The teens lost some of their best friends.

Wade couldn't die. If he tried killing himself he couldn't. It wouldn't work. He heard about the video from shuri and ran out the room so he didn't watch it. He was scared cause he couldn't kill himself. He'd just come back alive and as if nothing would happen but he didn't wanna lose his family.

Wanda and shuri watched it together. They didn't think it was real. But it got to their heads..

Wade warned them about watching it. The only one who happened to listen was Pietro. And mind you he never listens.

Shuri was the first Avenger kid to go. She wrote a note to T'challa and warned him about the Momo Challenge. That she didn't want to lose anymore family members considering bubba, her father was dead. Shuri cut her wrist deep and hard and cut three veins. She died in a matter of three minutes.

T'challa found shuri in her room at the Stark Tower. He screamed at the sight. His sister in a pool of her own blood with a terrified look on her face.. "Shuri! Sister, sister please!" T'challa fell to the floor holding her close. Blood getting over his clothes. He started crying, holding his dead sister close. "Please I can't lose you!" T'challa yelled sobbing loudly.

The Avengers quickly rushed upstairs except for Peter and Wanda. They all gasped at the sight. Bucky being the first to react as he fell to the floor sobbing. "Shuri!" Bucky crawled over to t'challa and gently stroked shuris cheek. "Pl-please wake up" Bucky sniffled softly.

Bucky couldn't loose her... She made his arm, she was one of his best friends. Bucky had tears streaming down his cheeks as did everyone else.

T'challa gently kissed her head and put his fingers over her Eyelids gently and slowly closing them. "You can rest now little one... Go with Bubba..." T'challa sobbed out as his voice cracked.

Tony grabbed a note from her bed. "Looks like she left a note..."

"Can you read it?" T'challa asked, his voice almost at a whisper.  Tony nodded and started reading it.

"To my brother and momma... I'm so sorry but I watched a video... A very scary video with Wanda, it was something named momo... I didn't think it was real T'challa I swear... But it got into my head and I couldn't take it... I couldn't lose you or mom.. I'm sorry I did it but I love you guys so much.. Please if you find this note protect Pietro and Wade at all costs... It's too late for Wanda, peter and I. We're all so sorry. Your sister... Shuri
P.S. I'm always smarter than you T'challa haha :) just maybe not this once..."

T'challa sobbed loudly. "Where's Wanda!" Pietro yelled quickly running to her room as realization hit. "Peter!" Tony yelled as he ran to Peter's room.

T'challa slowly stood up, laying shuri down on her bed and he followed the rest of them. He walked into Wanda's room, seeing Pietro cradling his twins head. She also had a terrified look on her face, just like shuris.