*5*

(ima just say that it will always be Izuku's pov until It is changed)

Izuku POV

               When I woke up this morning I was in Aizawa arm's I hug him then slowly got out of bed and did my morning routine. I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast and set the table. Aizawa walk's out and kissed me "morning sho" he smiled "morning" I gave him his coffee wall shipping on mine. As I was finishing the dishes before we left I spoke up "hey sho is it fine if I fly to school today I need to stretch my wing's I can bring you too. He thought for a few seconds before answering "sure I might wanna get used to it sooner rather than later." 

               I smiled at him then nodded "alright well I will be gone with nezu today so you have the class to yourself, I will be back an hour or two before school end and nezu and I will be setting up some thing's If all goes well there will be another class added to class 1, 2, and 3 A's schedule" he groaned at this and I giggled "don't worry you won't be the one teaching you're just supervising, so you could just sleep the whole time." Sho nodded In satisfactory knowing he's not teaching more than needed.

              When we were ready to go we went outside he looked at me "wait how are you going to hold me?" I smiled and hugged him from behind. He looked at me regretting his life chooses hopefully, I spread my wings and lift off slowly accelerating speed, when I saw the school insight I started slowing my speed. I stopped at the entrance and we walked in together and split off at the teacher's lounge with one last conversation. As I looked over to sho I couldn't help but wonder if he even wanted to meet my mother on a more personal level then for some silly boarding school preparations like last time. 

              "Hey sho?" I started hesitantly he looked at me "yes" he answered I took a deep breath "do you think you want to meet my mother today?" he stood in thought for a moment then answered in a calm voice "yes I would like that." I nodded "well she is living with kacchan so you mind telling him to tell her for us please?" he opened the door to class 2-A "yeah, I'll do that. Have fun with nezu and don't kill anyone, please." I chuckled and started walking to the principal's office with my final word's "okay I will see you later, bye" and with that, I headed to the principal's office in nice comfortable silence.

             When I got to nezu's office I knocked on the door "come in" I hear a small voice. I open the door and walk-in  "good morning nezu" I go and sit on the couch "so what do you think they want with you?" he asked in a curious tone. I give him a full-hearted chuckle " one of three thing's or all of them in speculation probably all of them" he gave a curious hum telling me to go on "one is they make me their personal, assassin, two they will make me into an underground hero early meaning they will give me a hero license early, three is and only if we get what we want the class to learn assassination, is to do a show and tell with the whole world watching me but it might end up being all three."

               I stop talking and look at my class that's practicing outside "we can only hope they go easy on them if that's the case"nezu says, I look over at him "Yes but they must learn sooner or later, this word has changed and these generations are relying too much on their power's. Not their bodies and knowledge, I mean that's how humans were able to get so far. If they through it out now then I will have no choice but to take it away so they are forced to realize what they choose to ignore, they will become weak and the ones that knew how to fight with fist and brain's will rise or stay at the top and they will need to learn to fight back." 

                I took a breath to let it sink in then continued "Of course if need be I will revert all of society back 2000 years, of course, I won't hider anyone like you that can only operate in society because of their quirk, that would be cruel, but that proses most likely won't happen." I stopped again and looked at the clock "11:05 am let's get going nezu" I stand up and open the window, I looked at nezu and he had a confused look that crossed with realization then terror. I chuckled and walked over to him "do you want to grab anything before we go?" He nodded his head and walk over to his desk and grabbed another suit vest and switched it with the one he had on then walked over to me. I, of course, laughed at this "really a vest with a built-in parachute, are you ready for a war or something" he crossed his arm's.

                 I chuckle and picked him up (in his animal form of course) and jumped out the window and dived down just to scare him. Of course, it worked, he was holding onto me for dear life and at the last second I spread my wing's and we were off as I accelerated speed and reached match 6 faster than a bullet "guess our speed nezu" "past tHE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT" "yes mach 6 faster than a snipers bullet hahaha" then I stop at the Government building were are meeting will be. I look at nezu "were here nezu" I set him down and wait for him to find his balance. When he does we walk in and of course, the guards stop us "this is gonna be a long day."

this will be izuku's friend and partner Nagisa the viper, of course, I will have him be able to transform into a human form 

this, of course, is nezu's human form

this is Nagisa's human form

bye bye