*4*

izuku pov 

              *dream*

           I was floating in a pool of water I swam up and I was pulled above the water, I start walking on the water I look around and there was nothing but water. I looked down into the water and notice a glace stair cause I walk down and there were fish everywhere usually they would swim up to me but it seemed like they didn't notice me I keep walking down and notice a fish's that looked similar to Aizawa, nezu, and recovery girl. funny really they're the only ones that swam to me I put my hand on the glass, Aizawa tried to nuzzle my hand but couldn't reach me. I taped the glass with a finger and it shattered and made a whole I controlled the water and Aizawa, nezu and recovery girl traveled through it.

           I then sealed the glass wall back up and walked back up the stairs with them. When we got to the top they were stopped by an invisible barrier stopping them from going to the surface. I looked at them then grabbed the ball of water they were in and helped them through when we got on the surface. I sat down and looked at them I then cast a spell. They all pop out of the water in their real bodies. I smile and wave at them "welcome to my world" I say then they smile and say at the same time "They promised that DREAMS can come true, but they forgot to mention that NIGHTMARES are dreams too"  then everything goes black.

             *dream over*

               I woke up in a cold sweat I was having that nightmare again I look over to see Aizawa awake and a worried look on his face "I'm fine Aizawa, it was only a dream. It usually appears when something bad is going to happen soon" he nods and cuddles with me again I look at the clock and 5:45 am I grab his phone cause I don't have mine to see it's Wednesday I put his phone back down and look at Aizawa to see that he was staring at me "come on we gotta get ready for school"  he flops to sit up and starts complaining I giggled and kissed his forehead "call me shouta" I nod "okay sho~ get up and get ready you still have a class to teach" 

              I walk out and take a quick shower re-rap my bandages carefully dry my wing's then put on my clothes and walk out to the kitchen to make breakfast. I walk over to the fridge and grabbed some eggs, bacon and pancake mix I cut up the bacon into bit's and scrambled some eggs and mix them too and started mack the omelet. When they were cooking I quickly got started on the pancakes, they finished the same time as the omelet. I set the plates on the table when sho came down the hall.

               He gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat down. He took a bit and I swear that they lit up when we finished we gathered our stuff and got into his car. " do you really need guns and knives?" I giggled and nodded then hid my wings "gotta make sure they think I'm quirkless". He nodded as we sat in comfortable silence. When we got to school he parked and he walked in he was given weird looks and I was given death glares. When we got too class we were the first ones so I sat down at my desk. After a while I got bored so I pulled out a textbook and started to write a song by the time everyone got here they were all quite and in their seat's they haven't even noticed me I only gave them a glance and put my textbook away and looked to the front not giving them a second glance sho started calling roll when he said my name then said the next nobody noticed. I think sho notice the evil glint in my eye's cause when I opened a link for us to talk through the first thing I heard is 'what are you thinking izu' 'let's see how long they last without noticing I'm here' 'that is mean.... let's do it' I disabled the connection.

             That's how the day went it turned into days then week's finely when they did notice but not in the way you think they should have. We were in the middle of class when we heard the speaker go off "will Izuku Midoriya come to the principal's office I repeat will Izuku Midoriya come to the principal's office thank you" I then stand up and walk to the front all eyes were on me they were all staring at me with pure horror that they didn't notice me but bakugo snickered, before I shut the door I looked at them and said "I've been here for a few week's and you didn't notice be you need to up your game slacker's" and shut the door.

              I reconnected the link with sho 'how are they reacting right now?' 'i'm going to put it simply some of them pissed their selves and some passed out bakugo is laughing his ass off and Iida is complaining about your uniform' 'pft damn wish I could be there to see that, do you know what nezu want's?' 'no never do have fun' 'haha you know I will' 'that's the scary part' 'you want more coffee wall I'm out?' 'yes please' I then cut the link again and walk into principal's office "you needed me nezu?" he looked up at me "yes we just got word from the government that they want to talk to you" I nod "do they have a time set to talk or do they want to talk over the phone of something?" "they want to talk to you tomorrow around noon" 

              Nezu had that look in his eye so I knew he was hiding something "what else you have that look in your eyes nezu you're going to have to hide that around me" he huffed a crossed his arms "don't know what you're talking about" I gave him a tired look "that excuse doesn't work for you nezu, but whatever" I walk over to his coffee machine and made sho's coffee "you wanna come and try to get them to let you add classes I personally think assassination classes will help them improve, then again I think this whole ordeal is about assassination anyway" he sat in thought for a moment "yeah I'll come along with you" I gave him a nod.

              When the coffee finished I poured it into mine and sho's special cups. I turned and looked at nezu one last time "you care how we get there?" he gave me a skeptical look but gave in "no not really as long as were early, why?" I turn towards the door and open it "nothing really I'll take us their then" and shut the door and start sipping on my coffee. I walk back to class I open the door and walk over to sho and hand him his coffee and sip on mine I look at the class that's starring at me "what's up kacchan, is mom doing good?" he looked me in the eyes "hey nerd, ya she's good, she said to say she wants to meet them soon, congrats by the way" I nod "I have the same number tell her to call me and we can meet up, thanks, by the way, did you find yours?" he shook his head "no hope so soon tho" I nod my head and sit in my desk. The class just starts shouting again "shut the fuck up" I yell, they all freeze immediately and kacchan start laughing "finally!!!" he yells Ochaco speaks up "why are you even here your supposed to be in prison you a murderer and why are you cursing" I give a dark chuckle "oh honey wouldn't you like to know" then the final bell ring's and I grab my stuff and head to the teacher's lounge (cause he lives with Aizawa/sho) and wait till he's ready to go home.

What do you think will happen 

1-Izuku becomes government's first legal assassin

2-nezu gets and assassination core class added to U. A

3- Izuku gets an (underground) hero license 

I will leave this to your imagination