*6*

When they let us into the meeting room nezu for an odd reason hold's my hand, I snickered at this "you~afraid~" I teased getting a smack on my leg I chuckled 'he acts like such a baby in front of people higher in the social state like his bosses, I wonder why he doesn't do it around me.' I pat his head and start talking "you have called us here what do you need?" They all have a hesitated glance at nezu I chuckled "he's fine I'll be doing most of the talking" they gave an understanding nod and started talking. "We have come together and summoned you here for the purpose of the understanding of you and your power along with other things." I gave them a nod "well I will keep it short, my younger brother is 'god' I am a higher being. I mostly act as a grim reaper of the sorts and watch over my brother." They nod "When I say brother Is more of a form of respect cause there is no one that was before me so he is my creation but I don't call him a son." They give me another nod and look at each other, I look at nezu and he seemed shocked I giggled "and of course I have unlimited power I just choose to limit myself, yes I'm immortal, I can copy and share my power. Only to those, I see worthy and of course, my soul mate is automatically going to get these powers after are fists intercourse, no anyone else that I have intercourse won't get my powers only my soul mate. I am susceptible to certain things on purpose like trauma, pain, physical things, of course, I can change that but I keep it like that for reasons. Poison will not, however, have any negative effect on me but something like sleeping gas will just make me drowsy a little bit." They gave me a nod and one of them spoke. "I will assume you know of the other two reasons why you're here?" I nod "of course I accept, assassination isn't much different than my job after all, and the underground hero license just helps me with not having a criminal record" they give me a confused look "I have plenty of fake names in your system with murder crimes, you won't believe how many times thermal quirks were an in a convenience way back when, haha" they sighed and gave me a card "anything else you want to be done legally" I smile and push up nezu then I hear sighs all around the room I giggle " oh come on how many times has he been here?" They all looked at me straight in the eyes and said "one too many" I look at nezu "how long were theses one too many meetings?" He chuckled nervously "about six hours" "that's not the-" he a then finishes "not counting breaks they made me do" I pause then look at the council then back at nezu and burst out laughing "w wow n nezu you really were deserving hahaha oh my" they all look at me as I calm down "anyway an assassination course is what we want of course only for people going for underground hero work, the other will just be pushed harder like the military" they nod "fine we will approve it and we will give you all of our bounty's if you want any of them to do a mission you HAVE to tag along to ensure their safety" I nod and walk out as we get outside a guard run up to me "are you leaving?" I nod "I will be the teacher for your 'extra' class. The class will start tomorrow and I will need a fired mountain river snowing Biome ready" I nod " okay I'll get it ready what is your name" "Tadaomi Karasuma, you can call me Mr. Karasuma" I nod and walk past him and spread my wings and lift off leaving Karasuma surprised.

I think I'm going to rewrite this story from izukus origin like when he was a baby and bring it up what do you think

Rewrite

Or

Don't rewrite