Chapter 8

Fell Palette's POV
We had to come here we just had to. Both of the fucking Goths were here. Great just fucking great. Palette noticed that I was glaring at them and said "baby are you really gonna let them get in the way of us?" I looked at him confused. I guess he could tell because he spoke again "I know you hate both of them but just don't pay attention to them and it will be alright". He's right they don't matter all that matters is that I moved on and that I'm with a better person. "Ok I'll ignore them just for you" I said sweetly. He smiled and our drinks came and our breadsticks. I fucking love bread sticks. YES!!! Palette looked at me confused when I grabbed one with a smile on my face. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. "Oh I'm sorry I just love breadsticks soo fucking much" I said. I know I know I'm awkward but I really don't care about all of that tho. (Heh get it falling in reverse. Nevermind) Palette laughed a bit but then frowned when Fell Goth came over. I looked at him angrily and he just smirked at me. "Hey baby" he said. Is he serious? Palette just snapped "excuse me you shouldn't be calling him baby he's my boyfriend he broke up with you because you're a fucking slut and you broke his heart he doesn't care about you anymore so how about you take you're slutty ass out of here and go find a new boyfriend". I never thought I would hear that from him. To be honest I thought I would never hear a curse word from him. Fell Goth just glared at him and went back to his table. I could tell that Palette was stressed out. "Palette do you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked. He nodded and even though we never got our food I still tipped the waiter and I offered to pay but they said it was fine because we never got our actual food. "Baby can we go home? Please?" Palette asked. He looked a little sad. "Sure that's fine with me" I said and he just put his head on my shoulder. "How about this I will make lunch at home for us. Would you like that?" He nodded. We got into my truck and drove back to my apartment.

When we got back Palette was ready for some lunch. "Palette if you want spaghetti I can make some" I said. He smiled and said "Yea I really want spaghetti" "ok" I responded. He came into the kitchen and started getting everything out. "Palette no I got this take a break and go watch tv or get on the PS if you want" I said. He looked up at me and made a sad face. "You're not gonna get me with that Palette" I said. "Ok........" he said. "Baby you can make dinner if you want" I told him. Then he nodded and went to watch tv.

I finished the spaghetti and looked up from the plates and finally noticed that Palette was watching Umbrella Academy. I didn't know he watched that. I walked up to him quietly I was gonna scare him again. "Don't even think about it baby" he said still looking at the tv. Fuck how did he he know? "Um how did you know I was walking up to scare you?" I asked. "I just do" he replied. "Well the food is done now" he got up and ran to the table. He smiled at the food and sat down.

Palette's POV
When I saw how neat the food was I smiled. "Like it?" Fell Palette asked. "Yea that's why I'm smiling" I said. He smiled at me and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. Why do I feel soo safe with him? I love him soo much.

We finished eating and technically I would count that as supper because it was kind of late. Due to technical difficulties earlier at Olive Garden. I never want to see that slut again. Anyways we were on the couch watching a movie. We were watching Edward Scissorhands. I liked the movie so far. Until the end. I cried and Fell Palette held me in his arms and kissed my forehead and said "it's ok baby just keep watching. Ok?" "Ok" I said. He hugged me and gave me kisses on my head. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. I love being with him he makes me soo happy. I don't know why Goth cheated on him he's soo sweet and caring. We finished the movie and Fell Palette stretches and picked me up. I laughed and he brought me to his room. He laid me down on his bed and he laid beside me. We snuggled and he gave me a bunch of kisses. I kissed back and hugged him. "I love you soo much sweetie" I told him. "I love you too baby and I promise I will always love you" He said back. Why did that make me feel soo special? We soon fell asleep snuggled up together.

To be continued
882 words