Chapter 34

Palette's POV
I woke up and it was 5:30. Shit I need to go to work. I got ready and went downstairs. I wrote a note and went back upstairs. I walked in the room and Fell Palette was asleep with Jay in his arms. I walked over and gave both of them a kiss. I then ran downstairs and out the house. I hope Fell Palette and Jay are alright.

Fell Palette's POV
I woke up and saw that Palette was gone. That's fine. He's probably downstairs. I was going to get up and saw a note on the nightstand. I opened it and it said 'I had to leave for work a little early. I already made you coffee you probably just need to heat it up. I love you and tell Jay I love him too' I smiled and went downstairs. I put my coffee in the microwave because it got a little cold. When it was done I took it out. I went and sat down at the table.

As I was drinking my coffee I heard Jay screaming upstairs. "DADDY!!!" I heard him scream. "Coming" I screamed back. I ran upstairs as fast as I could because I was scared something bad happened. I swung the door open and Jay was in bed shaking. I ran by him and picked him up. "Are you alright Jay?" I asked. Jay shook his head and said "I'm cold" "oh alright. Let me go see if we have something to warm you up" I said with a smile. Come to think of it. It's starting to get really cold because you know. Fall. But that means Halloween is almost here. Well actually I think fall started like 3 weeks ago. I don't know I'm not paying attention.

I went downstairs and looked for some blankets. Well Jay kind of has all of them. Wait he doesn't have his birthday one. I ran back upstairs and grabbed his blanket. As I was walking to me and Palette's room I forgot we have the heater in my closet. I went into me and Palette's room and grabbed the heater out of my closet. Jay was still wrapped up in all my blankets. "Alright Jay. I brought your birthday blanket and I got my heater" I said. Jay smiled and made grabby hands at his blanket. I put it on the bed and plugged the heater in. I laid down with Jay and put the blankets on.

Time skip to after their "nap time"~

Palette's POV
I got home from work to find the house completely empty. Ok that is very strange. I looked in the kitchen and no one was there. The tv wasn't even on. Ok I'm scared. Where are my babies? I then heard the heater upstairs running. Wait a minute. I went upstairs quickly and went into me and Fell Palette's room. When I opened the door Jay and Fell Palette we're asleep in the bed. But both of them were shivering. I don't understand how they're cold when they have all the blankets in the house on and a heater.

I was about to wake Fell Palette up when Jay sat up and asked "mommy is that you?" "Yes it is" I said smiling. Jay made grabby hands at me and I picked him up. The second I did that I heard his stomach start growling. "Jay are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded and said "me and daddy slept all day" "you never ate or watched tv?" I asked. Jay just shook his head. Shit. I went downstairs with Jay and let him look in the fridge for something to eat. "I want that!!!" He said pointing to the left over jambalaya that Fell Palette made a few days ago. I shrugged and took it out. I put some in a bowl for him and heated it up in the microwave.

When Jay's food was done I brought it to the table and sat him down in one of the chairs. "Alright Jay. If you finish this and want more just call me in here" I said. Jay nodded and started eating. Ok now to go see if Fell Palette is ok. I went upstairs and Fell Palette was mumbling some stuff. I sat down in bed and he turned around. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me confused. "Wait did you just get home from work?" He asked confused. I nodded and said "yea. Jay already ratted you out and said you guys slept the whole day" "fuck. I'm sorry. I just got soo tired and the bed looked really warm. I was just trying to take a nap I didn't mean to sleep for soo long" he said. "It's fine" I said. I brought him into a hug and kissed his head.

Fell Palette's POV
As me and Palette were hugging I heard Jay call. That sent off alarms. I thought he was hurt. I jolted up but Palette grabbed my arm. "It's ok. I told him if he needed anything to call me" he said. I nodded and he got up. We went downstairs together and I saw Jay trying to put his dirty dishes in the sink. "What are you doing Jay?" Palette asked. He looked over and said "I'm all done and you were taking too long. Were you and daddy kissing?" "What no" Palette said. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked over to Jay and put the stuff on the side of the sink. He didn't eat the meat out of it. I don't know why. I picked up Jay and walked over to the tv. I put on Beyblades Metal Fusion because you know. That show is pretty cool. I was about to sit down but Palette grabbed me signaling for me to go in the other room. I just followed him back into the kitchen.