Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)

Bradley's POV
I was getting ready for school when I heard my door open. "Hey breakfast is ready" I heard my dad say. "I'll be down in a few minutes" I said. I heard my door close. I finished up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table. I'm hungry. My dad was cooking. "Where's mom?" I asked. "He's still sleeping. He's off today so he wanted to get some rest" my dad said. That's fine. I can get through the morning without him.

I saw Jay come downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug. He started fixing himself some coffee. Weird. Usually he wants to go to Starbucks or something. "Here you go" my dad said handing me a plate of food. "Thank you" I said and started eating.

After I ate I finished getting ready. I walked outside and got into the car. Jay got in a few minutes after. He didn't say anything to me. He just turned his music on a started driving to school. That's fine. He can be like that. I don't care. It's his problem if he wants to get angry with me.

We got to school and I got out of the car. Jay usually stays in the parking lot with some of his friends. Yea I want to hang out with them too but I can't. I walked into school and checked in. After, I went to the courtyard. I usually sit down and draw before class starts.

As I was drawing I felt someone sit next to me. It was Adrian. He's really nice so I don't mind. I gave him a quick smile and kept drawing. "So um... what's with your brother?" He asked. I stopped drawing. "Um I don't know" I said honestly. I knew he wanted me to say something else but I didn't know what to say.

He thought for a moment. "Well I don't know if he does it to you but, he acts like a bitch to me sometimes" Adrian said. He looked a little sad. I sighed and said "no he acts like that towards me too" "he does? But I thought you guys were like best friends" he said.

I thought so too.

"Well we used to be really close. Now... I don't really know what happened" I said. I felt like crying but I didn't. Because I'm at school. "I'm soo sorry. I can't imagine what that's like. I'm really close with my siblings" he said.

It kind of made me feel nice. He was talking soo softly to me. I don't know why Jay treats him so terrible.

"So um... you draw too?" He asked pointing at my sketchbook. I nodded and said "yea I do" "that's cool. You know I let Jay give me a tattoo. I really just wanted to be around him. I know it's obvious but I really like your brother" Adrian said. He sounded very sincere.

Honestly I felt happy for him. Except for the fact that Jay is a bitch to him. "Can I see your tattoo?" I asked. I was kind of interested to what he got. "Well I didn't really care what it was at the time. As long as I actually liked it. But Jay said that I could... pay him in... alternative ways" Adrian said.

I didn't realize what he meant until he looked away embarrassed.

"Oh" I said. "Um but he also said I wouldn't have to pay money if I did all that and I let him give me a tattoo of his choice" Adrian said. He sounded like he wasn't really happy about that. "Um you must not like the tattoo" I said with a slight chuckle. "Well I like the one I wanted but I don't really approve of the one he chose" he said slightly angry.

Now I feel bad. What did Jay do to him?

"Um but this is the one I wanted" Adrian said. He took his jacket off and pulled his shirt sleeve up. It was actually really nice. I didn't want to ask that many questions. But I'm assuming he lost someone to suicide. "That's beautiful" I said.

It had a semi colon with angel wings around it. I know a semi colon meant that he was dealing with it but I understood that it was for someone he loved because there was a date underneath it.