Obsession

Irene's POV

"No you are not going anywhere Irene. If you want to get drunk and waisted, drink here we have tons of alcohol. Why are you going to get drunk at a bar do you want to flirt with others are a slut." Seulgi pinned me to the wall and held my wrist above my head tightly that I know that it will bruce tommorow.

"Uh it hurts Seulgi stop it. You are hurting me. I just want to hung out with Wendy, Yeri and Joy" i explained to her but her grip doesn't lighten a bit.

"No you're not. I don't like sharing what is mine you're only mine Irene." To that I felt a rough kiss on my lips. Tears flowing on my cheeks.

Sound of clothes tearing down. Hard slaps on my butt till it redden. Fingers entering inside and out my core roughly til it sore. I felt my body can't move for a few days.

"Now are you going anywhere huh?" Seulgi asked and looked at my lifeless body. I nod to her with all th strength that's left in my body. "Very good that's why I love you so much." She kissed me with all of the tenderness in the world like she didn't abuse my body few minutes ago. She dressed me with my pyjamas, laid me in bed and tucked me in.

The next day I received a text message from Yeri.

Yeri: unnie why didn't you come last night we had a great time.

Me: I felt sick last night sorry.

Yeri: Don't tell me that Seulgi didn't let you go with us last night.

Me:yes she didn't let me.

Yeri: I guess that she hurt you again last night and raped you again.

Me: she didn't rape me I let her do that to me.

Yeri: you are fucking crazy Irene you are stupid at this point. You should report what she's doing to you you are getting abuse it made me feel that you arr being manipulated by her. Common Irene wake up. Wake the fucking up.

I lost my temper to that text.

Me: Yeri you shut you fucking mouth up. I don't care if she abuse me I let her do that to me you don't have any say about my relationship. Do I say something about you having sex with Wendy and Joy like a whore every night. No so shut up.

To that she didn't reply any more I know that I lost my temper. Im crazy yes I'm fucking crazy because I'm Irene.

"Why are you mad Irene?" Seulgi asked me.

"Oh yeri is just saying bad against our relationship and I didn't like the way she talks about you." I sit in her lap and kissed her passionately.

"You really need to choose your friends wisely Irene you shouldn't play with such whore like them." She kissed me again from lips to my shoulder marking what she owns. " You really taste good Irene. You make me go obsessed with you every day."

Yes she's obsessed with me. She started as my stalker but my crazy nature decided to date her. She has everything to ask for money, body, and the most important thing she's obsessed with me she only wants me. They say that she's abusing me but I love the way it feels. The eay that the burning sensation Everytime she slap one of my body parts it turns me on. It comes to the point that I like to trigger her anger just to feel it.

Yes she really hates when it comes to hunging out with my friends. But she has a great reason they do drugs and fuck each other like whore. When it comes to my other friends she's not going to get crazy because they are not such a bad influence.

They always say that Seulgi is obsessed with me but I'm More obsessed with her and thats the fucking truth. Seulgi is in my tight leash.

End

It's a very short story but I just wanted to let you know that there are people who are obsessed with an abusive relationship.

Remember characters in this story is fictional. Don't take it personally