Secret

Irene's POV

I'm Irene I'm 24 years old, fresh graduate and now working as a secretary of a famous CEO named Kang Seulgi. She's really kind and caring but we have a little secret you want to know our secret? Yes? Let me tell you.

"Irene" a soft call coming from an office can be heard. I rushed towards to the office.
"Yes ma'am?" I aske my boss who looked like a cute teddy bear.

"You can leave first today since I still have a lot of work to do." My boss said while reading some of her document. She's really kind for her position she's not your typical CEO who have a mysterious and cold personality towards her employee shes the exact opposite of it.

"I'll stay with you until you finish your work it's my job after all."

"Ok you can order food for the voth of us so we won't starve later you." I nod and smile at her. She smiled back to me.

"I'll be at my desk ma'am if you need anything just call me and I'll be there." I head back to my desk and start to do some paperwork that my boss needs.

I ordered some sushi for our dinner it is one of Seulgi's favorite food. I bring her food to her office I left mine in my desk.

"Ma'am here sushi for dinner hope you enjoy." I bowed to her and about to go out of her office but she called me.

"Irene where are you going?" She asked me.

"To my desk ma'am I'm also having dinner. do you need anything maam?" I asked her.

"Bring your food here let's have dinner together it's sad to eat dinner Alone." I'm bit shocked but it fits her personality.

"Okay I'll just get my food and accompany you." I got my food and sit beside her.

"Irene are you in a relationship?" My boss suddenly asked me.

"No ma'am why?"

"Let's get married." Wait what did I hear her right. She said let's get married right.

"Excuse me maam did I hear you right?"

"Yes you heard me right let's get married. You don't have to worry about anything."  I looked in to her eyes and she is dead serious right now.

"But why me ma'am?" I asked curiously? She put her chopsticks down to the table and move towards me. Seulgi tucked my hair to my ears and lean towards my ears

"Because you're driving me crazy and I don't want anyone to have you." She whispered to my ear. Seulgi licked and bite my ears I let out a soft moan.

"Uh ma'am what are you doing?" She started to lick and bite my neck. Pleasure is comsuming me. I pulled her head more to me. She carres my shoulder. But she stopped all of a sudden. "Why did you stop?" I said while phanting.

"I will continue if you give me the right answer I don't want to go far if you don't want my proposal to you." I kissed her passionately. I kissed her multiple times to until I reach her ear.

"You got your self a wife." I faced her and smiled l. She chuckled softly and started to kiss me roughly.

She removed my coat and started to unbutton my white Long sleeves. I did the same thing to her she stares at my bare upee body with a burning passion.

"You are fucking beautiful Irene" she devour my breast like she's a hungry bear who didn't eat for a while. She's marking my breast. It's her property anyways so I let her be.

Seulgi started to caress my thighs. She slowly pulling up my skirt. She pulled my underwear and stared to my core.

"I like it. As expected to my wife it's well maintained."  I slapped ger shoulder.

"Hey stop talking like that I'm getting shy here."

"Don't be shy I'm yours and you are mine only mine." She kissed me again and started to ply with my core. Load moans can be haerd all over her office. We made love that night and fell asleep on the couch.

We got secrtly married after that day. Nobody knows about it except from our parents.

We started our married life with lust. But it's not hard to fall in love with her she doted me like I'm the only girl in this world. I can feel her love as the time goes by.

Seulgi announced that she's already married but she didn't reveal my identity. Seulgi's birthday is coming up and I'm preparing for it.

"Babe I have a question for you?" She back hugged me. I hummed in response.

"Can we reveal your Identity as my wife ?" I guess it's the time to reveal my identity as tge wife of the ceo.

"Uhm yes you van now introduce me as your wife."

We hide our secret for about 4 years and nobody suspected it. Because Seulgi is very kind to all of her employee that our coworkers though that she's just being kind to me. Now our little secret is now about to unvail.

"Good evening everyone thank you for attending my birthday. May I have your attention because I would like to announce a very important thing." My beautiful wife paused. And looked  around. "I would like to introduce to you muly beautiful wife Kang Irene." As I enter the stage I can see everyones expression. They are all shoked. Seulgi handed me the microphone.

"Good evening everyone. I can see that everyone is shoked that I'm the wife of our CEO who wouldn't be. Because we separate our work from our personal life. That's why nobody suspected us. I hope everything is still the same after this announcement that's all and please enjoy the nigh. As for my loving wife thank you for everything I love you very much. " I placed a kiss on her lips.

A few years later.

We adopted a daughter named Yeri she's the cutest baby ever. Seulgi like to spoil her. And I'm the one who's in charge in discipline. God I love them both.

End

Some parts are inspired on the web novel secret marriage and Trial marriage I recommend this two webnovel.

Author : SB