Brooklyn Thompson

I walk forward when I feel someone grabbing my arm.

I look behind and see Maxence standing behind me.

"whatever you're thinking please don't do it" He begs.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do" I roll my eyes and walk forward.

Suddenly he stops me once again.

"She's not in her right mind.. She's Bipolar" Maxence sigh.

"I don't give a fuck" I roll my eyes and push him away.

I walk on the stage and smile as I grab the mic.

"First of all I would like to thank Ezra's mom who invited me here.. She thinks I'm a celebrity. It's my mom who's the celebrity.. I'm just the son" I chuckle and everyone just stare at me looking so annoyed.

But I don't care anymore..

For what I did to Ezra I will always be the Villain in their eyes.

"I wanna start the message this..  This party looks classy your must be so rich huh Ezra?" I smile at her which she laughs uncontrollably.

"So.. Ezra.. You know my boyfriend" I pause and look at Maxence then I sigh.

"My ex-boyfriend must be so lucky to have you as the mother of his child.. Beautiful.. Awesome.. And Intelligent..  You know yesterday I decided to prank my cousin so I went to the hospital where she had her boobjob and I went to an OB and told him my idea so he smile and I said I'd pay any amount.. So he takes a cd out of his drawer and practiced as he put something on my stomach and I can see that there's a baby in the monitor.. When I can't even get pregnant" I laugh.

And everyone starts to gossip and Ezra starts to look at me furiously.

"And if that wasn't enough.. I decided to pay a whole hospital to take our medical tests.. Don't worry y'all those who took drugs.. I covered for y'all.. But then I learned something.. There is no baby inside you Ezra" I smile at her.

And everyone is in shock.

They stare at each other and then stare at Ezra like she's gross or something.

Ezra takes a drink from the waiter who walks in front of her and drink it and walk towards me and then pushes me aside while grabbing the mic.

"Don't listen to this faggot! He's lying.. Of Course I'm pregnant!!" She tries to smile.

I grab the mic from and smile.

"If you're pregnant Ezra.. Then why did you drink that wine?? Don't you know that alcohol is bad for pregnancy because it can cause miscarriage?? Or you just don't care at all because as I've said there is no baby inside you.. I've got your medical record bitch.. Pregnant spot here says negative" I smile at her.

She looks at Maxence who shakes his head in disappointment.

I can tell in his heart that he's broken hearted.. 

He's expecting a baby.. That turns out to be a lie.

"Fuck you!!" Ezra grits her teeth in anger.

"I don't care if you're bipolar because you have treatments for that.. And obviously you didn't take one.. Why?? Is it because it tastes bad?? Or Is it because without your medicine you feel like you're invincible and you can get everything you want??" I smile at her.

"You're gonna pay for this!" She cries.

"Yeah? Well.. You first.. Happy Birthday Ezra" I smile at her.