Chapter uno!

My name is Maria. I’m 16 and I’m in love with my best friend. I know lots of people say that, but he’s just so damn cute! And plus we know everything about each other… well except one thing, our true feelings for each other.

“Maria, are you and Marquis going to home coming?” my friend Aryez asks.

“Yea *mumbles* but I’d rather go with Prince.” I reply.

“What?”

“Nothing” 

“Mmmm…” *Marquis walks over*

“Hey babe”*he kisses my forehead*

“Hey.” I reply softly.

“What’s wrong?” he asks.

“Nothing, I’m not feeling good.” I say laying my head on his arm.

“Oh,” is all he says putting his arm around my waist.

I get what you’re thinking “why does she have a boyfriend if she doesn’t have feelings for him?” I never said I didn’t have feelings for Marquis; they’re just stronger towards Prince. Marquis was someone who I knew liked me and I kind of thought he was cute so I gave him a shot. And we’ve been together for about 4 months

*In sixth period*

“Hi Mari!” Prince says as I walk to l my desk.

“Hey Prince,” the words barley escape my mouth.

“Que paso?” Prince asks me.

“Nada, I just want to go home.” I reply.

“Marquis te hizo algo?” Prince asks.

“*laughs a little* no, it’s been a long day.” As soon as I say that his girl friend Amber walks in.

“Why are you talking to her!?” Amber asks in disgust.

“Umm… excuse me? I’ve done nothing wrong to you so, you can calm that attitude of yours down!” I snap.

“Mari, no le hagas caso,” Prince says in Spanish.

“PRINCE YOUR REALLY GONNA TAKE HER SIDE!? YOU ALWAYS DO THAT! That bi**h has a boyfriend of her own! YOUR NOT HIM!! ” Amber yells.

“Amber don’t-“I cut Prince off.

“Amber I don’t have to take this from you you’re the one who sits there like the hoe you are and flirts with everyone in the school! ESPAICALLY MY BOYFRIEND!” I yell back at her.

“What!?” Princeton asks surprised.

“Babe don’t listen to her!” Amber says defensively.

“Oh, don’t play innocent now! Everyone sees it!” I snap. Just cuz I seem nice doesn’t mean it’s ok to mess with me! I’d slap a bi**h! All prince does is get up and walks out the class.

“Ms. Smith and Ms. Gomez Please meet me out in the hall,” my teacher Ms. J says. “The rest of you work on the work sheet.” All three of us walk outside.

“Yes Ms. J?” I ask as if nothing happened.

“What was that all about?” she asks madly. We both start talking really fast explaining the story and such. “Both of you stop! You girls are old enough to settle your differences. I could send both of you to the principals of, but I know you can work it out.” She says walking into the classroom

I honestly would rather go home. Once Ms. J walks in the class I ask Amber “What is your problem? I’ve always been nice to you! Ever since you and Princeton have gone out you’ve hated me! I just don’t get it!!”

“I just see your and Princeton’s relationship and it isn’t what ours is like!” Amber says teary eyed.

“We’re just friends. We’ve been friends all our lives. That’s it. Friends” I say holding my tears. Just then I hear foot steps down the hall. I run down to check. No one.