CHAPTER SEVEN

KIM CHIRA P.O.V

A week passed and I've been starting to get smarter each second which made me glad, and thanks to Kangmin, I'll make it out alive.

And I guess I have developed some feelings for Kangmin, and I want to keep it a secret becuase what if he rejects me?, I won't confess I'll just stuff myself with food and drinks.

KANGMINNIE

Kangminnie:
Are you still awake?

:Me
Yeah I can't sleep, you?

Kangminnie:
Me neither, wanna do something?

:Me
What kind of fun?

Kangminnie:
We could go to the 24/7 mall?, And stuff ourselves with food

:Me
Game!, Where should we meet up?

Kangminnie:
I'll come to your house, just don't tell Yongseung Hyung that were gonna hang out

:Me
Okay!

End of message

I didn't care to what I look now, I wore a Black oversized hoodie, pink bunny Pajamas, and my sneakers, no make up face, and my hair tied on a bun.

I waited till he got there, and suddenly I heard a car beep, so I walked to the window to see Kangmin and a black Mercedes, I quitely walked down the stairs, and finally to get inside he's car.

"Nice car, Teacher Yoo" I stated and ruffled his hair, I like to treat him as a baby sometimes "Yah, Ms. Kim why are you touching your teachers hair?" I laughed and buckled my seat belt as he drove to somewhere, I looked at him, and damn, he's hot when he drives like that.

He was wearing a black shirt, pajama, and sneakers just like mine "Why are you staring like that at me????" He asked making me turn back to life "Oh huh, nothing" i winked at him and faced the road.

Time passed and we reached the 24/7 Mall, We both were now walking inside "So what do you wanna do first?" He asked, I thought about an arcade but I saw the food section "C'mon let's eat" I dragged him towards the Food section and selected so many food that could bring me to heaven.

"Sooooo?, How bout let's go to the arcade next?" I nodded and said yes yes YESSS!!!!!!.

"Your cute" My eyes bludge and looked at him "I mean ah-" I chuckled and looked at him "You too" I shake my head and started to eat my ice cream while we walk towards the arcade but something made us stop.

"Isn't that Cris?" I asked him, a guy and a girl were kissing on the corner "Uh, they are blocking the way to the arcade, should we still go?" He asked, I laughed and nod "Of course" I stated and pulled him towards them "Oh my God, Children this days, go find a motel or something" I said while passing them, a hand grabbed mine and I saw it was Cris's, but Kangmin pulled me behind him.

"Uh Chira, it's not-" i stopped him and went besides Kangmin "Eh, don't care, were not even together anymore" I mumbled and grabbed Kangmin's hand "why the heck are you holding he's hand?!" Cris exclaimed making me laugh "Because he is my boyfriend, right My baby?" I traced Kangmin's sharp Jawline while it reached his Nose and bopped it, we both chuckled.

Then we heard a cough so we turned around and saw them both "Prove it that you are with him" I blushed and cleared my throat.

Suddenly my chin got lifted, and Soft lips touched mine, I closed my eyes and kissed Kangmin back, Butterflies invaded my stomach while I left a smile on the kiss before pulling away, I smirked and raised an eyebrow towards Hyuka.

"Let's get outta here, It smells like trash" I looked at the girl with a disgusted face and walked away with Kangmin to a park.

"Ehem" I looked at Kangmin and smiled "Yeah?" I asked him and stared at the glimmering stars, we were sitting on the grass and a lake was in front of us.

"I... What if.... I want to be you're true boyfriend?" I choked and looked at him who avoided my stares "Are you serious?!, I would love to!!!!" I yelled and, suddenly he stared at me with wide eyes "Really?!" He asked again making sure, I nodded and suddenly I felt he's hug.

TO BE CONTINUED

-GOD I DONT KNOW WHY THEY GOT TOGETGER SO EASILY, BUT DONT WORRY, THINGS WILL HEAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP SOONER!