CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The soon to be married couple woke up feeling nervous, but both still acted cool, Kangmin left to take a bath after showering Chira with kisses, while Chira hugged Kangmin and left to cook them breakfast.

As time passed, they both had to leave for Busan, as Busan is pretty far that would take hours to reach.

"Are you excited?, Cause I am, finally my family name will have a new batch" Kangmin playfully winked at Chira, as she scoffed "Of course I am Excited that my last name would be changed" Chira rolled her eyes and looked away from Kangmin.

Hours passed by, they finally arrived and what Chira doesn't know, Kangmin has a gift for her and of course a very important announcement he'll make when they get to their honeymoon place.

"Mr. Kangmin Yoo, and all the boys pls proceed to Left Hallway" The Boy stylist called out and all boys went to the Left Hallway "Ms. Kim Chira, and all girls pls proceed to Right Hallway" the girl stylist called out, and so all girls including Chira walked to the right hallway

"Okay so let's separate!, Flowergirls pls proceed to room 1!, All senior guests Proceed to Room 2, The Young kids proceed to Room 3, The parents pls proceed to Room 4, Mom of Chira and Mom of Kangmin, Bridesmaid, and Ms. Chira, pls proceed to Room 5" Chira, Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Yoo, and Song Jin, the mother like of Chira walked to the Room 5.

Chira have invited all of her clan, even the ones shes not related but named as one of her Relative are invited, while on the other hand Kangmin invited Half of his clan becuase some of he's relatives that he doesn't like isn't invited towards their behavior to him when he was a kid, and the staff's of Verivery and 143 attended except the one that tried to steal Kangmin away from Chira, and Of course everyone that came from Jellyfish entertainment even the janitor and Security attended, and same goes to Bighit entertainment.

The owner and CEO of Bighit entertainment attended as respect and happiness towards he's Idol that he Recruited in the Auditions, the CEO and Owner of Jellyfish entertainment attended also for Kangmin, BTS, TXT, VIXX, GUGUDAN Attended and each group decided to sing in their Wedding.

And all the guest would make atleast 1,000 guests, good thing the beach was rented to use for 5 days.

"Princess, Pls know, don't get to nervous maybe you'll trip down while walking, keep your chin up and always make eye contact with the audience and of course make eye contact with your husband to be, I can't believe that my baby girl is finally getting into a serious relationship status" The mother and Chira started to have a emotional break down from the intense situation.

After hours of preparation, finally everyone will start to flood the whole beach, 20 minutes before the wedding starts, Both couple sent gifts to each other.

Chira sent a Gold Rolex and a letter inside of it.

Dear Mr. Yoo Kangmin

Damn this marriage got the good for us, it was only three days before we met, and didn't knew my car getting flat would make us more closer than just looking, smiling, or bowing to each other every MAMA or Show Champion Gathering, and MCountdown Gathering, well didn't knew we'd get so attached to each other, the first day of being together was pretty awkward but I got to get to know you better, and well not just in front of a screen but in real life, second day was pretty surprising cause ehm... We fucked each other, and now before we started the third day, we got to get to know each other and such.

Do you know that I always wanted to get married to you?, Okay I admit I was a fan of you, well you boys debuted earlier than us, but admit it, were more famous than you boys in just less than 1 month after releasing three songs, and boom we got 500 million views in an instant, well I know that this is just a simple gift for boys but trust me, it'll mean so much to you I promise.

I hope you'll enjoy this arranged wedding, but atleast we tried alright?, I'll see you.

- Your Wife to Be Mrs. Yoo Chira
(• ▽ •;)

Chira tried to write it in a more romantic way but atleast she tried to be romantic, while Chira got Kangmin a Gold Rolex, Kangmin got her a pair of Diamond heels, and he wrote a letter to her, but it was written on the outer bottom part of The heels.

Dear Ms. Kim Chira

Baby, I'm so excited to get married to you, and finally I'm marrying my Bias, I promise you that I'll be the perfect husband to you, the perfect boy for you, becuase I'll be saying something to you when we get to our Honeymoon Destination, I'm gonna make this quick letter cause the space is so small.

- Your Husband to be Mr. Yoo Kangmin
(;^ω^ )

If he wouldn't write it on a Heel then he would make it three pages, he smiled at the letter and blushed.

"Look at my son, already a grown up man just like his dad hahahah" all of them laughed while shaking their heads.

"Uh Mr. Yoo can I Get a picture, I'm a fan of Verivery but Yongseung is My Bias" Kangmin laughed and took a picture with the male stylist "Oh Sir Kangmin, the ceremony will be beginning in short minutes, it's better if we should head to the ceremony before it gets flooded with people" they all headed out to the Ceremony.

Meanwhile

"OMG MS. CHIRA CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU???!!!" 50+ of stylists came in taking a picture of the one and only Kim Chira of 143.

"Ms. Kim, Ceremony starts in a few minutes, let's get there shall we?, All guests and no more people are left here but are all waiting for you" The bridesmaid Song Jin, carried the long part of Chira's gown, she appreciated it, she appreciated her for being her mother figure, that she was longing to have.

"Eomma, I appreciate you being my Unnie, I appreciate you coming in to my life and becoming my mother" Chira wanted to cry, but if she'll cry, the stylists effort will go to trash.

"Hey I'm your mother too!" Chira looked back and saw her mother tearing up while smiling, appreciating what her daughter have gotten to.

~Time Skip~

"Do you Yoo Kangmin, take Kim Chira, as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked the couple who joined hands while smiling at each other "Of course, I do very much" He stated and winked at Chira sending her to heaven directly "Do you Kim Chira, Take Yoo Kangmin, as your lawfully wedded husband?" Chira giggled and sassily looked at Kangmin "Of course, I Do" She winked at him, the audience awed the soon to be wedded Husband and Wife.

~

"You may now kiss the bride"

The both now officialy couple smiled at each other before locking their lips, as a sign of true love, as a sign of officialy wedded in front of many people, and in front of the almighty God.

TO BE CONTINUED

- I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER, THOUGH IT LOOKS TRASH, I JUST WANNA DO MY BEST IN CREATING THIS BOOK.