CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The couple arrived, they didn't expect so much fans to wait for them by the building, the guards blocked them and made a way for the couple.

As they reached the hallways, the stylists retouched their make up, and said things of what should they do In Stage.

"Attention to Kim Chira and Yoo Kangmin, pls proceed to the interview room, we will be starting in 5 minutes"

"Are you ready Jagi?" Kangmin, asked the nervous girl beside him, he held her hand and squeezed it softly to ease the nervousness.

"Ready as ever Jagiya" Chira honestly said, they both ran through the corridors until they have reached the interview room, they both knocked and saw the both CEO'S "Just act jolly and act professional, act like your normal selves" They both stated, the couple nodded and smiled, they thanked the CEO'S and lastly their make up got retouched again.

"WERE LIVE IN 3,2,1!"

The couple waited till the introduction of the host "Recently, the Maknae of Verivery and Maknae of 143, has a rumor that both are dating or both are married, and now we're live to know what's the truth behind Yoo Kangmin and Kim Chira together in a Cafe, holding hands, and has the same ring... Let Us Welcome!, YOO KANGMIN OF VERIVERY AND KIM CHIRA OF 143!!!! *Loud Claps and Yells*" the host clapped as the couple went in while bowing, they both sat down on the chairs that faces the Host and audience.

"Welcome Kangmin and Chira, how have you both been?, I mean Verivery and 143 have become the talk of the whole world, your groups are worldwide stars!" Kangmin laughed while Chira giggled "It has been great actually, and i thank my fans or my unnies fans and Verivery's fans for watching and supporting us!" Chira waved and the fans went wild "Mine too, we were surprised by that short amount of time, we already have gained Millions and Millions of fans, and I thank you Verrer's for that!" The fans yelled making Kangmin laugh as he finished his Sentence.

"But let's get to the point, A fan have spotted you both going inside a Cafe, while holding hands and have the same rings?, Is that true?" The host asked, Chira and Kangmin nodded while smiling "So does that mean that you both are dating?, Married?" Kangmin chuckled and looked at Chira who looked down and blushed, Kangmin reached for Chira's hand and held it with he's, Chira looked up and smiled at Kangmin who made sure that she's okay.

"Yes, we are together... We are married for three years" Kangmin happily blurted out "That is wonderful!, Well what pushed you both to marry each other?, Maybe you love each other so muchhhhh!" The fans yelled making the couple giggle "Oh look we have 24 million viewers!" The couple averted their attention and smiled same time waved at the camera.

"Well, actually, it was weird that were gonna get married in just three days, well our father was best friends and our mothers were bestfriend, they have decided that the Future daughter of the Kim family, specifically my family, should marry The son of Yoo Family, and it turned out to be Kangmin heheheh, then we didn't expect to fall for each other, we wish though that people won't bash our relationship" Chira cutely said while Kangmin nodded and smiled "Well I heard, Kangmin's Bias is Chira, when Verivery debuted Kangmin have announced that he is such a fan of you, and you also announced that your bias is Kangmin and you've loved him since before when you both debuted" they both nodded and smiled at each other "Well that's true though" they both answered bringing amusement to the fans.

"Well, that's it for our interview, thank you again Mr. Yoo Kangmin of Verivery and Mrs. Yoo Chira of 143, I hope the best for you both!, And thank you again whole world for watching!" The couple waved goodbye and finally sighed.

The cameras turned off and the host went towards them "Oh my God congratulations to the both of you!" The host yelled while bowing to the both, Kangmin and Chira laughed and looked at the Host "Thank you so much!" They thanked the host and finally looked at each other and kissed, finally feeling satisfied, feeling blessed, that many still have supported them even they are already married.

TO BE CONTINUED

- OMG!!!! I WAS WATCHING TV THEN SUDDENLY THE NEXT SHOW COMING UP IS SHOW CHAMPION, AND THE. KANGMIN WAS THE MC!!!!! AM SO PROUD OF MY BABY!!!! HE LOOKED SO CUTE BUT THE SAME TIME SMALL, CAUSE HE'S SURROUNDED BY TALL GUYS🤣 LOVE YOU KANGMIN!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB BEING AN MC!!!