2 .

Today is smack down live and as always , I'm excited. Smack down was in Miami so everyone traveled. I made it to my hotel last night with trinity and then we parted ways and she went with Jimmy but most of all the superstars are in this hotel .

  I just got out the shower and I hear my phone ding . I grab it and see trinity had texted me
' meet me and the boys at the gym in an hour😗'
I respond to her and lotion up and etc and get dressed . I been cool with the twins since I came to wwe because of trinity so it wasn't like awkward or weird.

 I been cool with the twins since I came to wwe because of trinity so it wasn't like awkward or weird

I decide to leave my hair natural curly and just put it in a ponytail and wear no make up. I grab a little black sweater I packed and put my shoes on and grabbed my keys and walked out , making sure my hotel door was closed all the way .
I made my way down to breakfast to see what they had before I went to the gym. I see they had some apples so I went to grab a green one until somebody snatched it out my hand "hey !" I say and turn around and see Kofi (from the new day) holding my Apple . To clear it up , The New Day are like brothers to me ever since I joined last year .
"Kofi give it back , I have to go soon !" I say still trying to reach the Apple , I was pretty short.
After about 5 minutes of him torturing me , I finally got it back and he just laughs at me . "Have fun at the gym kiddo " he says .
  "How'd you know I was going ?" I asked confused cause I didn't tell anyone.

He laughs "the way your dressed lani " he says using my nick name and walks away . I laugh to myself and make my way to my car eating my apple . After about 30 minutes , I made it to the gym and seen hella familiar cars from wwe .j get out and throw my apple away and walk in .
  As soon as I'm in , trinity spots me that fast and runs up and hugs me " laniii!!" She says .
I laugh until she squeezes me to death "girl if you don't let me go , I can't breath " I say with my accent showing . She stops hugging me "take this sweater off , we got workouts to do girl " she says clapping her hands . I laugh at her " aight let me go put this up " i say walk to the lil locker room , as I was walking I felt somebody's eye on me but I shook it off .

  I walk back out and see Naomi by the USO's so I just walk over there "trin I'm ready " I say and they stop and look at me .

"Girll i need my body to look like yours !" She says and I just laugh .
  "Girl come on! ... but I mean look at the booty" I say tryna be slick as we do a lil twerk and the boys laugh at us.

We go run on the treadmill for a while and then we go to the weights . As I'm laying down , Naomi is doing her own weights and I need help cause my stupid self decided to push myself to do more than I can lift
"Need some help ?" I hear and look to my side and see jey , jimmys twin.
I chuckle "yes . Please ."

He laughs with me and stands behind my head and helps me lift up and down . After 25 minutes we stop and he puts it back on the thing .
"Whew , thank you " I say and sit up and he hands me a cold water .
"Thanks " I gently smile showing my dimples .
"No problem , just know I'm around when you wanna bench more " he jokes and I laugh
" ha ha , very funny " I say trying to be serious but we end up laughing.
"Let's head to the ring , see whatchu got " he says taping my shoulder as we walk to the practice ring .
I chuckle " boyy , don't complain to me when you get hurt " I say and he laughs and we practice some moves for a while until we get interrupted by someone clearing their throat .
I look over and see trinity and jimmy just looking at us . I laugh and help jey up .
"What's up ?" Jey ask them and throws me a towel.
"Oh nothing , but we were about to head out and get ready for tonight" jimmy says and Naomi nods her head in agreement with him.
I look at the time and see it's around 3 .

"Damn. I didn't even know it was 3" I say and we laugh .
"Alright, I'll catch y'all later" I say and give a lil hug to jey and jimmy and then full hug trinity and give her a kiss on her cheek and I still fell eyes on my ass as I walk away
" jey stop staring !" I yell and some people in the gym look at me for a second . I turn around and see jey laugh and wave bye as I walked out.

I made it to the hotel at 4 and just took an hour shower , yea I'm one of those people. I got out and lotion up , put deodorant on, and brush my teeth . I put on some black sweats and a black tank top crop top . I text Naomi telling her I'm in my way. I get mg bag for gear and put everything that I needed in it . I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my shoes , making sure I grab all the keys and spray a little perfume on me and leave.