Killer's Dream Day

(Before this chapter starts I wanna say, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 views! It really does mean a lot. Please Enjoy!:3)

      Killer Pov

      When we teleported to the Star Sanses house, all eyes were on me. I growled at Dream, as he put my knife on the counter.      

"Whoa, hi new friend!" A young, small, annoying skeleton yelled.

"What is he doing here!' An equally annoying skeleton said.

The first one was a blue skeleton, he was smaller than me. Judging by his voice he was younger too. I barely knew him, but I was pretty sure his name was Blue. The other one was a very well know "sans", he was Ink guardian of the AUs. Also the worst person in the world, at least that is what Error says. Ink's voice booms, but it on the higher side. Unlike Blue's high pitch mouse-like voice. This was my first time being close to them alone, and even though normally these three seemed like a joke. All this commotion was starting to get me scared.

"Calm down you two, you're scaring him," Dream said quietly, he acted like I wasn't right in front of him.

The Blue one then grabbed my arm, that is when my instincts kicked in. I quickly threw him to the ground, before running into the corner. I started to growl at them. What were they going to do to me, torture, bribery, or maybe they would just kill me. I would never betray Nightmare though.

"Owie, I just wanted to give him a hug," Blue said with a pout.

"Killer isn't the hugging type blue," Dream said with a laugh. So his name really was Blue.

Ink then added in, "Dream, he is dangerous, why would you bring him here?"

The three of them then lowered their voices to a point where I couldn't hear them. When they backed out of there huddle, Ink's harsh face was replaced with a welcoming face. I squinted at his eyes,' what are you planning ink?'

Ink then told me friendly, "sorry about all of that, Dream didn't warn us you were coming. So we weren't expecting you, heh," his face was soft.

I refused to let my guard down, I replied with another growl. This time it wasn't an aggressive growl, it was more of a worrying growl. Luckily they didn't know that, so when I growled Ink took a step back.

Dream then cheerfully said, "Killer calm down, the whole point of bringing you here was to bring you out of a hostile environment," finishing with a smile.

I didn't want to be here, I just wanted to go home. 'GOD WHY CAN'T I TELEPORT HOME.'

             Ink POV

Killer let out another growl before giveing up and sat upon the ground. Blue then went over to him and patted his head softly. Weirdly enough it seemed to calm him down. Killer was a well-known follower of Nightmare, but right now he seemed so defenseless. After a few minutes, he got up and decided to finally speak.

"I ain't tellin ya nothin, so ya better just give up and let me go. It will save all the trouble this will cause," he snarled attempting to sound tough.

Seeing Killer with a collar on and completely defenseless left a smile on my face. It was almost cute. His threat was empty to us, he couldn't do anything. If he was able to do something, he would have done it by now. Out of all the bad sanses though, Killer was the biggest mystery to us.

 I used to be friends with Cross and Error, so I knew them pretty well. Dream used to know Horror pretty well and Nightmare was Dream's brother so, yeah. Blueberry had known Dust before this mess too. Killer though, Killer went from nobody to somebody so quickly that we didn't have time to gather information on him.