Lost Boy

(Litrally Killer is a Lost Boy, HE IS LOST, and the Nightmare team are lost boys and Nightmare is Peter Pan. But there is a different reason why the chapter is called that, if you follow me there is a good chance you know why.)        

         Nightmare POV

        None of us bothered with Easter this year. We were to busy trying to locate the Star Sanses base.  When we find the base I will kill Blue, I will rip Ink's head off, and as for Dream...I will torture him till he kills himself.  They had just turned are little fights into a full blown war. We were going to get Killer back, even if it meant killing those pea brains.

 Cross is trying to step up as the childish one, he even made a swear jar. There are one thousand dollars in it so far.  Each time we cuss we have to put a dime in. Any ways, he dose other things too. But we all know that is isn't the same. Yes, Cross is pretty childish. But his childishness goes into annoying, Killer was just.....Killer.

Everyone here was effected by Killer's absence but we knew who was worse and who was better. I was affected by it the most, other then Error he was there for me the longest. Error was second, because again he had been with Killer since Killer started to work for me. Then Cross, Cross was a emotional person, plus he and Killer would always get along. Then Horror, the craziness the two shared blossomed into a strong friendship. And finally Dust, he cared for Killer very much. But, after losing his brother it was hard for him to make bonds. So this just didn't effect him to hard.

I was broke out of my thought by Error. It was 4:00 AM, what was he doing awake?

"Trou_ble sle-eping?" He asked in his glitchy voice.

I couldn't tell him that since Killer left, two days ago, I haven't slept at all. That would make him worry, which he shouldn't. I am fine when I don't sleep for a while, I have light insomnia.

"Yeah...what about you?" I asked trying to give the attention away.

"I had a- night-mare....of HiM BeInG Deaaaad," he said, a tear in his eye.

This had happened every night. One of the Sanses came down with a nightmare of Killer being hurt or worse. I couldn't lie though, when I had tried to sleep the same thing happened. We were all worried, and since he didn't call at all during Easter.....that only made me worry more.

I grabbed Error with one of my tentacles, and sat him down on the couch. I know he didn't like when someone touched him, so I kept my distance.  I did the thing I always did for the other Sanses, and for Killer when he had nightmares. I sang the song Lost Boy. I closed my eyes and began.

(play this while you read if ya wanna get into it!)

I began sweetly, or at least as sweetly as I can get.

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too

He started to close his eyes, but he tried to fight the sleepiness.

Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely," and ever since that day

He began to hum along, now with his eyes closed.

(Hum along to this next like if you REALLY wanna get into this)