2.

Knock. Knock. Knock
"Yes?" I said in my morning raspy voice. "Sabrina darling, why don't come join us at breakfast?" My father said. "Okay let me just finish getting ready and I'm be down in 5." I replied. "Alright just don't take long!" My father said. I could hear him walking down the stairs so I quickly finished getting ready.

Hi I'm Sabrina Morning-star/Spellman and I'm 21 years old and my father is no other than Lucifer himself.

I ran downstairs and joined my family at breakfast.

"Father?" I said while eating breakfast. "Yes Sabrina?" He replied. "I just wanted to let you know that I am going somewhere for a week so may you, father, take care of my meetings and all?" I said not trying to look my father into his eyes. He was drinking water and replied with, "Okay but may I know where you are going for a whole week or maybe even more?"

"Earth." I told him still not looking him in the eyes. He spit out his water. "I'm sorry what? You are not going back to Earth! And that's final!" He said while putting his glass down. "But I am. Did you forget that I am the queen and I think it's about time to see them all again. Like, it's been 5 years. 5 DAMN YEARS. So I am going whether you like it or not! And that's final!" I raised my voice half way and saw the look of defeat on my fathers face. Lilith maintained eye contact with my father for like 1 minute probably telling him that it's alright for me to go. "Fine! You can go but guards will go with you. End of discussion!" He said while I nodded.

After breakfast I went to my room to pack things that I will need the most.

It's time for me to go now. I'll just go and give my father, Lilith and Hera a quick goodbye and Hera a hug. And then I'll be all set to go. I'm not gonna lie but I am really nervous. Seeing them all again is nerve wrecking. What will they think? They will probably kick me out but it's now or never so well... wish me luck.

.