6.

I stood there. I knocked and stood there.

"THEO! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR. I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW!" I think it was Robin who shouted that. "IM COMING!" I think Theo shouted back. The next thing I heard was the clicks from the door locks opening. Here goes nothing.

The door opened and there stood Theo. "Theo?" I asked. "Sabrina?!" He replied and wrapped his arms around me immediately. We stood there like that for quite a while until he unwrapped himself and invited me in. "What are you doing here? I thought you left. I thought you abandoned us." He said but the last part was like a whisper. "Well I thought it was about time that I came back." I replied. "But why now? Why not earlier?" Theo asked sounding sad. "Well the thought of everyone hating me stopped me from coming back earlier." I said.

"Sabrina we can never hate you, ne-" "Dinner is ready!" Robin interrupts Theo while coming into the living room. "It's good to see you Sabrina." Robin said while coming in for a hug. "It's good to see you too, Robin." I replied.

"JOSH! DINNER IS READY!" Robin shouted. Wait who is Josh? "COMIND DAD!" Is all I heard. A boy about 3 years old came running down the stairs. "Josh, meet your aunt Sabrina. Sabrina meet our son, Josh." Theo said. "Son?" I asked. "Yeah we adopted him last year." Robin says.

I kneel down and open my arms wide when the boy comes running into them. "How silly of me. Sabrina would you like to stay for dinner?" Theo asks me while I let the boy go. "If it's not a bother... I would love to."