5.

Hey guys I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in a very long time it's just I had writers block and I'm busy with schoolwork at home. I'm so sorry again.

Sabrina hesitated about knocking on the door. She was gonna see her best friends after 5 years and not to make it worst she had Caliban by her side, smirking. "So are you gonna knock, Princess- oh wait I mean Queen?" He said with a smirk.

"Fine I'm knocking now." Sabrina said while rolling her eyes.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Sabrina waited nervously until she heard someone yelling at the other 'you go get the door I can't because I'm making the dinner'. Sabrina waited until she heard the door unlocking. When Roz opened the door she was shocked. "Sabrina?" Roz said looking at Harvey behind her. "Sabrina?" Harvey said while dropping what he was doing and running to the door.

He put an arm over Roz's shoulder and just stared at Sabrina in shock. "Yes it's me. Hey." Sabrina said still nervous. "Come in, come in." Roz replied still shocked as she showed the way to the living room.

"Why are you here? We haven't either seen you and heard from you in 5 years was it?" Roz asked Sabrina. "Well I thought it was about time to return. I would have came earlier but the thought of everyone hating me for leaving held me back but I finally did come back. I see you are pregnant?!" Sabrina said eyeing Harvey. Harvey just blushed and looked away. "Also Caliban you can go back to hell." Sabrina told him. "Yes your majesty." Caliban replied with a smirk.

Flames surrounded Caliban until he disappeared. "So what's going on between you and this Caliban guy?" Roz asked me excitedly. Sabrina felt her cheeks heat up. "Between us? Nothing. I just set him free after 5 years being turned to stone." Sabrina said. "Yeah then why are you blushing?" Roz challenged. "Okay okay lets get back to you." Sabrina said while quickly trying to change the subject that's away from her.

For hours they kept talking until Sabrina said that it's getting late and she has one more place to stop by. So they parted ways but not for too long.

Sabrina stood outside one of her other best friends house. "Here goes nothing." Sabrina said and knocked on the door three times.

.