3.

Well Here it is the Spellman Mortuary.

It looks much more lively than 5 years ago. I guess time changes everything.

No I can't do this. So I decided turn back around and was about to walk away until I felt two little arms wrap around my leg so I looked down and saw a little girl hugging my leg. "Hello little girl. Are you lost?" I asked her. She reminded me of aunt Hilda. She had curly blondish-greyish hair. "No. I live here with my mom, my dad, my aunties and uncles and cousins. Hello! And who are you?" She replied in a sweet little tone.

"Oh me? I am-" I was cut off by, "Rosie! Come Here!" Someone shouted from behind us. "Coming auntie!" This little girl shouted back.

"And may I ask you young lady. Who are you and what are you doing here?" This women asked. I started turning back around to face the house and the women until I met eyes with aunt Zelda. She hasn't changed. Not one bit. "Sa-sabri-ina is that yo-you?" She said while taking small steps towards me. "Yes auntie it's me." I said while having tears in my eyes. Auntie Zee came running towards me. I saw tears in her eyes while she hugged me. "Oh my! Look at you!" She said while looking at me.

"What's going on here?" Someone else from behind said. "What's happening?" Another person said. "Why is Auntie Zee hugging someone? She basically never hugs anyone not even me." Another voice said.

I looked up and saw auntie Hilda, Prudence and Ambrose along with Doctor C.

"Sabrina is that you?" Aunt Hilda asked. "Wait Cousin is that really you?" Asked Ambrose. Prudence and Doctor C just looked back and forth in disbelief and shock.

"Yes it's me." I said while they came running towards me and engulfed me in a huge hug. "Wow look at you! Young lady! But Why are you back? After all this time why? Why now?" Aunt Zelda asked.

"Well it's about time I came back. I wanted to know how you guys are doing and I didn't come back earlier at least to visit because... I know I'm a disappointment to this family now." I said whispering the last part. "Oh Sabrina! You will never be a disappointment to this family!" Said Aunt Hilda.

"Here come on in!" Said Prudence and Aunt Zelda and aunt Hilda nodded. "Your Just in time for dinner. We can have a Spellman family dinner like we always had!" Said Aunt Hilda.

All of them went back inside while I stayed outside. Looking around. Ambrose came back outside for me and put his arm around me. We started to walk back to the house. "It's good to see you again, Cousin." Ambrose said while smiling.

"It's good to be back!" I said.

Hey guys so here is another chapter and also go and check out all the stories written by strangerthings_it and also careflower07

Byeeeee