not much freedom

Dirk flushed deeply.

"That's not what I... I was just trying to fuckin protect you..." Dirk rambled trying to explain himself. "You're your own person, but as far as they're concerned... Hell yes." 'Whatever keeps him safe..' He wrung his hands.

"It's okay, i understand.. Thank you.." Jake softly smiled at the strider "I wouldn't mind belonging to you.."

"Oh?" He smirked, and felt a twitch in the pit of his stomach, kind of turned on by the way his perverted mind twisted Jakes words.

"Let's get out of here..." He mumbled and walked towards the door of the cafeteria, maybe a bit too fast, hoping to hide his face. Jake walked after him, staying close so the other inmates couldn't grope him.

Dirk wandered the block aimlessly, trying to find a place that didn't have inmates who were undressing Jake with their eyes, and would attempt to with their hands, if given the chance.

"I'd give you the 'grand tour' but..." Dirk said sarcastically, stopping to gesture at all the intimidating men.

Jake gave a weak smile.

"I wouldn't mind passing on that tour" He blushed softly "Thanks for helping me back there.. I really do appreciate it very much.." He kicked at nothing and looked down.

"Oh yeah. Don't mention it.." Dirk mumbled, smiling for half a second at the smaller man. He wished he had the guts to ask if Jake had actually meant he wouldn't mind being owned by him. 'You'll have to share a cell with this guy for a long time, don't fuckin scare him off..' He warned himself.

'New record, Jake.' He thought to himself. 'You only know the man for two days and you already irritate him'

Dirk was quiet, making Jake nervous, did he say something wrong? He wanted to say something but stopped himself, he didn't want to be annoying.

"Is there anything you'd like to do?" Dirk asked, not sure what else to say to break the awkward silence. "We don't have much freedom but...." He chuckled at his own joke.

"I really don't know, you can choose." Jake shyly smiled. 'Thank God.' He thought 'He wasn't too annoyed with me'.

"we'll.. I'm not sure..." Strider mumbled and mussed his blonde hair out of his face. 'I'd be happy just to sit and spend time with you...' He shook the thought away. "We could go back to our cell.. It won't be much goddamn fun but at least we won't have these fuckin creeps making googly eyes at you."

"I think that would be the best thing to do." Jake giggled.

Dirk almost reached for Jakes hand, but caught himself and pushed up his glasses instead. He wasn't good with crushes, never quite sure what to do.

"Yeah okay.." He motioned Jake to walk in front of him. When they got to the cell, Dirk stepped to the side, trying to be chivalrous, and smiled at Jake. It was weird having someone else around, he normally couldn't stand people, or more they couldn't stand him...But this one he liked.

Jake softly smiled back and walked a little closer to Dirk. He felt weak for admitting it, but he only felt safe around the strider. He had only been in prison for a night, but he wasn't so scared anymore.