1

you scanned the last costumer's item and handed out her change "thank you have a good night." you said as she gave you a smile and headed out of the door "you always work so hard." your co-worker Marjani said "well i have to save up for my college funds." you said and she stopped mopping and looked at you with a 'are you serious' face.

"is you serious?" she asked "yes i am serious." you said while putting some products back to the shelf "you think only working at this busted ass gas station gonna help you earn some college money?" she said and you chuckled "i don't know honestly, lets just hope for the best." you said and she continued mopping "see that line right there never got me shit." she said and you sighed she is right working here is not going to get me enough money for college you thought by yourself 

"you're right, but what else do i do to get more money in less than 5 months?" you asked and she stopped mopping and looked at you "well you can work with me as a stripper but i don't think you are down for it." she said and you clicked my tongue "you know i do not have the abilities for that." you said and continued to put some products back on the racks "well i am just saying you will get good money there its not going to help you save up a lot of college funds but if you get a student loan then stripping will help you." she said.

it's sad how the only way to escape the poverty out here is to strip "okay i will join." you said and she laughed "girl stop playing." she said while mopping you crossed your arms and faced her "i am serious." you said and she looked at you "oh wow you are serious." she said, she looked down at her phone and looked at you "they are still open now you can come with me when our shift ends." she said and continued to mop.

you gulped what is my mother going to think of me? you thought of yourself.

---

"I want you to shake your ass, let your body be free pretend like nobody is seeing you." the manager said and you did what she said Marjani at the side snorted as she saw you dance, you glared at her and she took a sip out of her Whiskey Sour "Marjani this is what you bringing here?" her manager asked she looked at you and said "do you really want money or not?" 

i can to do this  you encouraged yourself and with that you danced like nobody is around you, as if your mind drifted at some place else, everything was in slow motion as you danced it seemed like you danced for a long time until a deep voice interrupted "hire her." you looked up by the low balcony but the stage lights blinded you unabling you to see the person that said that.

"yes sir we will." the manager said and with that he told you to come down the stage " you can start tomorrow night." the manager said and you nodded you looked back at the men who told you to hire you but he had already went down the stairs and you can only see his back, he is followed with five muscular men probably his bodyguards he went to the VIP room and you can see his blond hair glow despite of the dimness in the club. 

"who is he?" you asked the manager "he is the owner he checks in how the club is doing after the night ends." the manager said and Marjani stood up "here is the schedule of your work days-" the manager words got cut off by a muscular guy "Mr. V wants to see you." he said and the manager nodded "anyway, i will see you tomorrow night Ms. y/n" she said and with that she left and went inside the VIP room.

"Mr. V..." you said "Let's go?" Marjani said and you nodded.