13

"his dad owns a strip club at Las Vegas Strip called Gentleman's Club, if i cant target jungkook just yet i can target people that are close to him..." you thought loudly, you looked at the bedside clock and it is already 9 pm at night Mr.V still has not came back, im quite worried  You thought to yourself.

you heard the sliding door open and you quickly grabbed the gun and aimed at the door "its me." you heard Mr.V's voice so you quickly stood up and put the gun down "how are you feeling-" you stopped talking as you see his bruised up knuckles, you sighed and walked up to him and grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bed, and you sat him down.

"i knew this was gonna happen, stay here." you said as you looked at his dead expression dumbass fell to hard  you thought to yourself as you walk to the bathroom and grabbed a dry towel and dampened it with warm water, you walked back to him and kneeled down and started wiping dry blood of his knuckles.

"listen, don't you dare give up, i have a plan." you said "y/n.." he trailed his words as you felt his other hands go on top of your hands causing you to stop wiping his knuckles, you looked up and met his dead cold eyes, much more colder than before "you can go now, im gonna do all i can in my power to divorce you, im sorry for dragging you into this." he said and stood up and started heading to the bathroom, you sat there in disbelief.

You refuse to be useless to him "i want to be useful to you Mr. V! you dragged me into this and youre just gonna leave me after jungkook have almost killed me?!" you yelled making him stop in his tracks, you stood up "even if you let me go they already know me! then what? im gonna be running for my life?" you yelled he turned around with the same cold eyes.

"im going to divorce you so that you are no longer associated with me." he said in a monotone voice, you got hurt by his sentence why am i feeling like this ? why don't i want him to divorce me?  "we are going back to california tomorrow, my guards will drop you off in-" you interrupted him.

"can i do something for you first before we part ways?" you said.