9

you scratched somebody's hands that is currently covering your mouth "Mmmh"you tried yelling Mr. V's name but their grip is so strong on your mouth, i have to survive  you thought to yourself so you grabbed your white heels and smacked it on the person that was covering your mouth.

he lets go of you grunting in pain as you tried to run away "oh noo, where are you going love?" a manly voice said as he grabbed your ankles causing you to fall oh for fucks sake  you felt a hand grab you hair aggressively "let me see that pretty face of yours." a voice said as he forcefully makes you face him.

even though it was dim you saw his face, he has dark hair, he has a mole underneath his bottom lip and has dangling earrings "wonder why V married you so suddenly." he said examining your face "are you perhaps.. a bait?" he asked and you cried for a show.

"bait? no please, he is waiting for me we are about to go to our honeymoon." you pleaded hoping he would believe to it "god i hate women who plead for their life." he said and with that you received a stinging back hand slap from him.

he lets go of your hair as you stared at the floor the wound on your lip reopened and now is bleeding this asshole  you thought to yourself as you slowly got up and tightened you grip on your heels.

"you know what asshole, men who hit women are bitches." you said as you turned around and catched his gaze, you threw your shoe at him and it hit his cheek making a slit, he chuckled as his guards are about to charge at you but he motioned his hands to them making them frozen at their spot.

he walked towards you and you received a punch from him making you fall back as you felt blood trickling down rapidly staining your white dress see cause no  you thought to yourself as you stood up quickly and punched his face with all your might causing him to fall back and have blood trickling down from his nose.

"aw fuck!" you cursed since it was your first time throwing a punch at a male so your knuckles are stinging a bit "now we are even asshole." you stated, you grabbed your other heel and clutched it as you prepare to run from his guards that are charging at you.

you opened the backdoor of the gas station door and there you met V's gaze he was just listening to the whole thing ?!  you thought to yourself as you pushed him inside and closed the door behind you and locked it "let's go dumbass!" you yelled at him as you grabbed his wrist and ran out of the store to the car, you both entered in the car.

"im surprised you are alive." V said before taking off, you looked at the rear view mirror and saw the dude that punched you, "is that your enemy?" you asked as you rubbed your nose. 

"yep that is jungkook, seems like he figured out that you were a bait, damn it." he said "damn my nose hurts." you said and he turned his gaze to you "are you okay?" he asked and you nodded, he grabbed your bruised up knuckles and and slid his thumb across it.

"what?" you asked looking at him, he lets go of your knuckles and focused is gaze on the road.

"you are an interesting wife." he said.