22 december 2014

Tony was already next to Ziva bed at 3 in the morning. He was crying and holding her hand when she got a nightmare she screamed "no, don't do this to me Abba , don't drug me. Do you know how much pain you cost me, I thought you died Abba." Than she woke up screaming and crying with Tony next to her, a shocked look on his face. He knew she was strong but he never expected her to wake up like this. It hurted him deep down in his heart. She put her head on his cheast tears running down her face. "I...I thought... I wouldnever seen you again" she said. "I could never leave you alone. Your my everything, the love of my life, the women i want to be with for the rest of my life and longer. The women who i want to be the mother of my childeren... my soulmate." He said. "I love you Tony" "I love you too" "i think we should tell gibbs that i'm awake and that i know everything that happend" he kissed her and said "we should do that ninja." Then he pulled her closer and said "maybe after that... we can go to my house... And maybe... If your not to tired sleeping a couple days... We could maybe..." "If we go to your bedroom i can tell i won't be tired at all" she kissed him and called gibbs. He was surprised to hear her voice and said "i will send the team to his hidding place at let them arrest him. You and tony go home get some rest" " we will do that" she said smiling.