21 december 2014

Kensi looked at herself in the mirror. Why did they only had 3 rooms? And why did she and Deeks had to share a room? And why did he said that she didn't had to lay on the couch but that she could lay with him? Her head was full of questions but she needed to focus on the case. She decided to take a shower when she got she found out that she forget to take her clothes. She wraped a towl aroud her body and walked out of the bath room. Deeks was probably still asleep. When she walked out Deeks was staring at her with his mouth open. She was shocked and screamed "DEEKS, turn around!!". He didn't he walked to her and she became nervous, she could feel the tention between them. Than he said "don't be inberested Kenslina. Your have great looks when your dressed like that". She punched him but forgot her towl. He graped it just on time but regreted it the same moment he should have let it fall. Now he was really close to her, they stared in each others eyes. Then they kissed......

When DiNozzo came in everyone was already there. Deeks and Kensi sat next to each other on Ziva's desk. McGee was doing some nerd stuff on his computer. Gibbs was sitting behind his desk and sam & callen where standing next to him. When Gibbs saw me he stood up. "McGee go help Abby, Eric and Nell, they are in Abby's lab. Kensi and Deeks go to Ziver's home. Tony go back to Ziver. And Callen & Sam come with me." "Okay" everyone said. The spend all they looking for traces to the person who drugged her and they came closer and closer. At the end of the day Gibbs sended everyone to their home or hotel room to get some rest and they would continue tomorrow....