+Here+

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)?! Oh please wake up! You're making me worried... (Y/n)!!"

Flowey's voice was echoing through your head. You could see light through your eye lids. Lazily, you finally opened your eyes. You felt very warm, you weren't able to fully process what was going on but Flowey was happily chanting your name, relieved you weren't in some kind of coma. You moved around, the fabric of your clothes and blanket making noise as you went to sit up.

Flowey had his vines tightly wrapped around your stomach, you could feel them hug you a bit tighter as you moved. He was resting in your chest staring at you with his face only inches away from yours, he was staring at you with a lot of concern. He sure was expressive for only having one eye. Normally, you'd be horrified if a one eyed flower was directly in your face but you honestly didn't feel threatened when around him.

Rubbing your eyes you decided to stay laying down, your muscles were feeling extremely sore for some reason. You decided to speak up, "Flowey..?" You mumbled out, "Where am I?" Your raspy voice questioned, your eyes taking in the room you were in.

The maroon walls looked like they were peeling off from old age. The couch you were currently laying on was stained and ripped, springs coming out of them. The could was extremely uncomfortable to lay on, that might explain why you felt sore. You could feel crumbs right underneath your back, making you a bit squeamish.

"Oh thank Asgore you're awake. You really gave me a scare (Y/n). Please don't ever do that again." He sighed, you gave him a smile, laughing a bit. "Sure, I'll let you know when I decided to drown in goop and pass out for no reason." You joke. Flowey angrily looked at you,

"You better!!"

Taking in your surroundings one more time, you decided to ask the same question that was ignored. "Where are we?" You wondered. Flowey moved his head back finally giving you the proper space to breath. The air in this house honestly felt more breathable than the outside, the house had an odd scent to it, you weren't sure it was something you liked or hated yet.

"You're in the Skeleton brother's house. Lucky you I was able to strike up a deal with that stupid piece of shit Sans. You should really be thanking me right now!"

You felt a bit guilty for making Flowey deal with those brothers. You wanted to make it up to him, hopefully in the near future you can do something special for him, especially since he saved your life from drowning in blue snow goop. You smiled once again, your soft eyes causing Flowey to have his breath hitched. "Thank you, I owe you. Especially after saving my life." You said. If Flowey could blush he would. He looked away with a frown, holding back his words.

"Y-Yeah well, I wasn't exactly the monster who saved your life (Y/n). It was that stupid trash bag who did the saving."

It took you a second to realize who he was actually talking about. You made a face, "Wait, Sans saved me?" You questioned without a thought. The buttercup nodded, seeming a bit uncomfortable by that fact. "Yes, so you should really show the two brothers your gratitude. They've decided to protect you after all ." He said. You grinned, quickly sitting up. Your hair was a sticky mess but you didn't really care at the moment. "That's great!" You hollered. Flowey didn't look as happy as you did though.

"Don't get too excited, that deal Sans and I made might not be something you'll like." He uttered. You tilted your head, urging him to continue. Flowey's eye now held guilt. You could easily feel it. "In order to keep their protection you have to—well—be their maid in return."

You were silent,

Their maid? You looked around the house once again. It was horribly, messy and lacked any feminine touch what so ever. So you had your work cut out for you, that's for sure. You once again glanced back at Flowey and smiled. He flinched at your kind gesture.