❦ F I V E

Dearly Beloved, if this love only exists in my dreams,
Don't wake me up. ❞

Third Person's POV

Amelia suddenly had an idea as to why Sehun's brother was present. It was because he has been a pilot for six years already and so may be, he was there to help.

"How are you, sister in law?"
Sehun's elder brother, Jaehyun, asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Even though Jaehyun was elder than Sehun, he was still very playful and a carefree one. The two brothers had a lot of similarities between the two but Sehun was taller than Jaehyun.

She smiled brightly, "I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm happy as always. Sehun has been nagging me a lot, you know. He hasn't flown in a year but -" Jaehyun was cut off when Sehun coughed loudly, which obviously was fake. He gave a panicked look to his brother and the latter immediately shut his mouth.

Jaehyun continued, "Anyway, it was difficult for me to take a day off but I did that only because of you guys," He pointed at the pair and grinned widely, "By the way, I am your tow pilot."

Amelia took a deep breath as the excitement in her veins elevated, "I'm glad that you are. But who's the pilot?"

Jaehyun's eyebrows raised in confusion, his gaze travelling to his younger brother who was looking down at his feet. Amelia met his gaze and her mouth opened in shock.

"Sehun?" She called and he looked up to meet her eyes, shining with happiness though her expression was as if she was extremely flabbergasted, which she was. "You know how to fly?"

Jaehyun sensed the moment between the two lovers and moved away discreetly, giving them space.

Amelia looked at him with fascination. He wasn't just gentle and had an amazing personality, he was also talented in ways people wasn't aware and this time was no exception. Her gentle hold on his arm, pulled him away from his stance and he smiled cutely, his eyes turning that adorable crescents which made her heart clench at him with affection.

He nodded, "Yeah..."

She grinned widely, "Since when do you fly?"

Sehun involuntarily pouted as his mind went back to those youthful days during senior year when his brother would teach him gliding just because he was in a happy mood. Sehun, being a little troublemaker, tried on with his brother even when their mother was highly against letting Sehun taking control on a glider. But he was surprisingly good at it. Amelia noticed the way Sehun looked so in element when he explained how he scolded by his mother so bad that she cried. He looked so happy explaining when his brother complimented him, even then it looked like the memory was still fresh in his mind because he had a proud look plastered on his face.

"But I haven't flown in a year," Sehun admitted as they walked towards the glider, readjusting his grip on her hand.

Amelia kept on looking at him, "You won't fly?" Her voice grew sad and he smiled because she sounded too cute to him.

"I have practiced for the past few days so..."

"Days? What are you talking about you - " Jaehyun was back again cut by his younger brother when he shoved him away and nearly hissed at him.

Sehun glared at Jaehyun and then turned to look at Amelia back again with a tender gaze which held too many emotions. The sudden change of the intensity of gaze made butterflies in her stomach flutter happily.

"Let's go." Sehun pulled her towards him and they proceeded approaching the plane.

The plane itself was long and sleek, it was white in colour with black stripes. It consisted of a small and narrow cockpit with two seats, one in front of the other. It was connected to a single propeller plane by long white cables. Jaehyun walked towards us and opened up the large, clear Perspex dome that framed the cockpit.