❦ S I X

I wish love was perfect as love itself.
I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden.

Third Persons's POV

His words confused her because he screamed the whole ride and Amelia's eyes were gleaming with happiness because as much as he sounded like the roller-coaster was a haunting decision for him, his smile never faded, his eyes crinkling.

The two enjoyed the ride and after they got off, they headed towards the various games sections and played anything and everything. The funniest was when Sehun got so competitive about winning the toast plushie from the claw machine. He looked through the plexi glass and shot a look towards Amelia who was already looking at him.

A small smile placed on his lips when he noticed Amelia's eyes gleaming with excitement, an infectious smile plastered on her lips causing his lips to automatically lift up in a smile at his adorable wife.

The little fight to win the plushie was short lived because he was extremely confident on winning and after whining about the machine for five minutes straight that it doesn't let Sehun win, he finally won at the sixth try.

Amelia laughed at the times when he he looked like someone punched him everytime he was this close to grab the plushie but couldn't win it.

After much winning spirit he won one and hooted at his victory. His eyes turned into crescents at the win and he laughed loudly, hugging the pillow later. He looked so happy and adorable that it took all the power in Amelia to stop herself from booping his nose and placing a kiss on his cheeks and lips. He looked innocent, the mischief and joy of a child resting on his irises as they walked around playing.

The time spent in the amusement park was something which sparked up feelings for each other even more, the want and need to be beside each other growing. Their shoulders touched, gentle grazing upon each others knuckles until they couldn't take it and resumed interlocking their fingers with one anothers.

The brightest smile was plastered on their faces, an unforgettable youth and unforgotten emotions radiating from the both of them.

They were calmly seated on one of the benches, Amelia had a Magnum ice cream on her whereas Sehun held an ice cream as well as an unopened cup of his favourite chocolate bubble tea with milk foam.

"When was the last time have you flown?" Amelia asked, looking up at the beautiful marmalade sky blanketing the earth. The wind was fresh and cool, sending a shiver down her spine. Sehun didn't fail to notice that, scooting closer to her to provide warmth.

She smiled at his antics and looked at him.

"Just moments back," He snickered.

Amelia rolled her eyes at his answer, a small chuckle escaping her lips, "I mean, since when have you been flying?"

Sehun looked up at the sky, thinking back about his days back before he got married. He wouldn't lie, he obviously missed his days before, hanging out with his friends and family. But he wouldn't trade his moments with her to anything in his life. He never wants that beautiful phase to ever disappear. He wouldn't change anything from the moment he got married to Amelia. It was new and early, of course, because he was one of the first in his friend circle to even get married. Afraid was an understatement but he was actually relieved to know that his parents set him up with someone he knew. Well, they weren't 'friends' to be exact but more like colleagues. The two were classmates since middle school till the end of highschool.

"It was before we got married." Sehun answered softly, turning his head to look at her only to be met with a sad sigh escaping her lips. He frowned at her sudden sombre semblance, "What's wrong?"