💫 Intros 💫

"MOM!!" the young teen ran over to her mother who was lying on the floor having trouble breathing. Izuka squeezed her moms hand as she used her telekinesis to bring the phone to her. She quickly called for an ambulance, giving them her address and stating the problem just like the times before...

It happened just as fast as it usually did, which for Izuka was good since she didn't like seeing her mother in pain. Only something happened that was different from the other times. The doctor called to talk to Izuka alone.

"I'm sorry miss, but she's going to have to stay here. We can't risk her health with having her such a distance from the hospital..." the docotor seemed almost disappointed while talking to Izuka. Izuka caught note of this and did one the things she was told she was good at, "it's okay..I knew it was bound to happen soon enough. It's not your fault at all. You guys all try your hardest helping everyone all the time, you're doing great." She said this and gave the doctors wrist a squeeze, causing the doctor to look at her and spare a small smile.

"Thank you miss, that was very kind.."

"Of course..!" Izuka gave him a smile.

"Oh..! Uh I hadn't finished explaining your mother's new homing arrangement! She will need to stay here at the hospital most of the time, but you're very welcome to come take her out whenever you have some free time."

"That's great doctor...Umm." Izuka twirled her hair around her finger, "What about Hospital bills? Will they be increased at all..?"

"Oh, yes they won't go up too much though!" Izuka let a breath escape her mouth as she relaxed a bit. "It'll only go up by 100,000 yen" the doctor replied smiling.

'Crap..' Izuka thanked the doctor, checked on her mom, who told her to go home and rest for the UA entrances exams that were coming up. Izuka went home, but she didn't sleep...She was making what seemed like one of the biggest decisions in her life..
.............................................................................

"YOU FLAMING PIECE OF SHIT! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP! NATSOU AND FUYUMI WOULD BARELY SAY SHIT TO ME EVER SINCE HE WENT 'MISSING'!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!" the teen yelled while sending hot flames at the older man.

"I GAVE THAT DISAPPOINTMENT WHAT HE DESERVED!" The elder blocked the smaller boys attacks.

Shoto ran upstairs setting layers of ice in front of his doors to buy him some time. He grabbed as many things as he could and stuffed it into a couple bags. Just as he slid out the window with his ice, he heard his father yelling after him and wrecking the room. He wasn't going back though, nothing could make him go back to that hell hole. He wasn't going to be a hero, and he knew that ever since his mom had been kicked out to a mental facility, later on dying. He didn't want to be like his father. But he also didn't want to even breath the same air as him. So that night, when he met up with the League of Villains, he made what seemed like the biggest decision in his life...

'i hope you're watching Toya, Mom...I'm giving that bastard the death he's asking for..'