Chapter 1: They Meat!

Reaper has been born with a curse. Whoever or whatever is living dies when they touch him. Plants, People, Monsters, anything that lives.

Reaper's mother died giving birth to him, his father hating him for it. No one knows why or even how Reaper got this curse, but they don't want to find out.

Since he was a boy, he never knew love or touch, no one wanted to touch him and everyone was afraid of him. His father, Gaster, abandoned him at the age of five.

A gang got hold of Reaper and used him to their advantage. Reaper felt at home with them for the longest time, even became good friends with the boss's son, Nightmare.

Nightmare made his gang and left with Reaper, but Reaper didn't want to hurt anyone anymore at this point. He stayed with them for a year but quit a year later.

Reaper handed himself in, but since he could kill anyone with a single touch, they knew he couldn't go to prison.

So now he stays under house arrest. Who's house? why Dr.Life her self. She was an old family friend and volunteered to take him in. She looked after her adoptive child Frisk, nicknamed Mercy (we might be meeting other Frisks', so I don't want anyone confused) with Reaper who is roughly 15 at this time. She runs the best hospital in the City and is the best Doctor out there.

Reaper kept quiet and did not leave his room his time with her. Not wanting to dust Life or her child. Life did her best to make Reaper feel welcomed, which Reaper was glad for but still stayed at a distance. The Government makes mouthly check-ups on Reaper, making sure he stays in line. They also made magic dampening glove specifically made for him, He wears them all the time. Made by Dr. Alphys and Dr. Gaster, his father.

----------------------------------------

Another day... Why can't I just die...

Reaper thought when he woke up this morning. His room consists of a steel bed as a wood one would break from his aura, black bedding, a bookshelf that was stuffed with a bunch of books that were all stacked on each other. There was a steal cupboard for his clothes and a small window by his bed.

Reaper got off his bed and to his private bathroom. Life's house is big, but not mansion big. A garden surrounding them, with three bedrooms. One for her, Mercy and Reaper. His used to be just a guest bedroom, all on the bottom floor, no upstairs, though there is a basement.

He finished up his bathroom routine and got dressed. He loves to were black, not only because people saw it as he was like the God of Death, but because dark colors comfort him. He had his black hoodie (no zip), jeans, and black sneakers.

He walked out of his room. He mostly would stay in his room for most of the day, but last time he did that, he didn't eat, and Life wasn't very happy with him when she found out he hasn't eaten for two days.

You would think she would notice, but she is always so busy with the hospital and taking care of Mercy-thought they are pretty responsible to take care of themselves-she thought that Reaper could look after himself since he is a teenager. So now she watches him like a Hawk.

Mercy can take care of themself better then you can!! she had once said and Mercy is 11.

Reaper smiled at the memory of his first month here, it's been a year since then, hasn't it?

He's 15 this year.

Reaper appeared in the kitchen, seeing Life watching Mercy eat their breakfast. She smiled brightly when she saw him. "Oh good! your up, I thought I had to come and get you" she laughed and put a plate full of eggs and toast on the table, opposite of Mercy. Reaper sighed with a smile "good morning to you too Life"