7- The End?

Y'all are out here making fanart what- Much thanks to @Pastel_Scribbles for creating this phenomenal piece of art! Stuff like this honestly makes my day :D

Trigger Warning: violence/gore, non-consensual touch, insults(? I don't know how else to describe it), death

George's head spun as he fell through darkness. Dream was back and it was all his fault. He had noticed Clay acting strange almost all day but he didn't do anything about it. And now, if what Dream said was to be believed, Clay and Dream were one person.

He landed on a hard obsidian platform, remembering that there was a slightly more pressing matter he had to attend to. He had to beat the Ender dragon in one try to even get the chance to save his friend.

George was enclosed in a box of pale white end stone. He took the opportunity to craft some armor and sort through his inventory.

He was vastly underprepared for this fight. He had no bow and arrow, not much food, and not even enough iron to make a full set of armor. He settled on a chestplate and boots, using his dyed leather hat from before.

"Alright, I've got this. I've got this," George said to himself, although he wasn't very convincing. He took a deep breath and began mining out of the small space he was in. As soon as he surfaced, he was met with a horrifying sight that had never particularly bothered him before.

Hordes of Endermen dotted the extraterrestrial landscape. With their freakishly long, spindly limbs and their intimidating height, they looked like something dreamt up in a sleep paralysis episode.

George tore his eyes away, not wanting to anger them with his stare. He focused his attention instead on the obsidian towers shooting up from the ground. As he began piling up the first one to destroy the end crystal, he heard a roar and the flapping of wings.

He turned to see a massive dragon heading right for him. Being high up on a small pillar, George had nowhere to run. He pulled out his sword, holding it out at arm's length to ward the dragon away.

The dragon reared up, particles forming in the back of its throat. Acid spewed from its mouth and surrounded George who towered up as quickly as he could to get away from the suffocating substance.

His exposed arms and face were stinging from the acid as he finally reached the top of the tower. Holding his shield ready, he broke the first crystal which exploded into nothingness. From there, George bridged over to the next crystal, then the next.

There were surprisingly few interruptions from the Ender dragon during all of this. Although it was much more frightening in real life, George also found that he could dodge its attacks more easily. Not once did he get flung high into the air, something he was very grateful for.

Upon destroying the last crystal, George made a staircase back down to the ground. The dragon snarled at him, perching on the small bedrock structure in the center of the island. George charged, dodging its acidic breath and attacking it from below where it couldn't reach him.

The dragon flew up into the sky, circling around before swooping back towards George. He managed to get a hit in before being sent flying across the barren landscape. He rammed into an Enderman, which was both a blessing and a curse.

The good news was that it had kept George from flying over the edge of the island and into the void below. The bad news was that it didn't appreciate being hit.

It made a shrieking noise as its jaw stretched unnaturally. It lashed out at George with its long arms, striking his side. George moved to retaliate, swinging his sword in a wide arc, but the Enderman teleported away before it hit its mark.