Chapter 2

He then drags his two friends to the elevator that just appeared. "Huh? Where did this elevator come from?" Ellie says. Just as the elevator door is closing, they heard the distinct screeches of AJ.

It was coming from the back of the elevator itself. All is silent until the elevator starts to slightly shake from side to side.

They, then, finally noticed that the elevator is not moving apart from the vibrations. And as silence consumes the iron box and as their eyes widened in realization, gases started to leak out of the sides if the iron box, making them feel dizzy, they closed their eyes. They saw a light coming from the ceiling as they closed their eyes and took their final breath.

The three friends woke up, their heads, covered in a seemingly scratchy cloth covering their heads wity one hole for an eye and their arms and legs, tied tightly with strong ropes binding their legs to the of the chair. And inside an unknown room with dark maroon walls and rusted tables with a flickering lightbulb, only making out two silhouettes of two feminine figures giggling at each other. They felt as if their heads were being placed on hot, burning iron.
Jm saw the two silhouettes move and get closer and closer and as they did, he could overhear the taller figure chuckle as the other one grabs a knife from the counter.

He peeked out of the single hole and saw Ellie and AJ still asleep. AJ, however, was struggling to get the ropes undone without attracting unwanted attention. For if she did get the ropes undone, she would have to act asleep until nightfall when those figures were away to free her friends.

But, this seemed more and more impossible as the sun goes down. For the two figures were dragging Ellie and Jm away to the wall. The taller figure would kick a certain part of the maroon wall and it would collapse. The hole would reveal another wall, this time looking as brittle as it would normally look like.

The figures would then take the chairs Ellie and Jm were sitting on and leave them to sleep on the cold hard floor, hoping that no insects would enter their ears.

AppleWinter SummersBerry MangoGraham Newton Smith!". "You have a very unusual name..." Jm said. "Who... gave it to you..?" He continued.

"The tall one gave it to me. I think her name was L- something." Confusions aside, the four of them open the door and find a locked iron box with a tube connected to it from somewhere. They then find a girl with long black hair asleep in the corner of the room.

"That's her!" AppleWinter said. And the girl stands up and squints at Aj. "I am Lorelai, right hand of Jerlyn T. Guafa." the girl said." So, um... Lorelai, what do you do around here?" Jm asked. "I just mainly plan what Jerlyn is going to do next." Lorelai answered.

"Can we, uhh... go out?" Ellie asked. While Ellie and Jm had a conversation with Lorelai, AppleWinter and Aj have already ran out of the building only to see that they did not leave the building and instead moved a floor up.

They rush down the stairs to get out of the building and on their way down the third floor, they see the bottle that had been broken into hundreds of pieces.

They expected the broken pieces to reveal two letters just like in the article they read. But instead, they found only one letter. It's as if the two letters had been glued together and burned.

The burned letter looked like it had been burned just moments ago. They then see Ellie, Jm and Lorelai rushing down the stairs like someone is chasing them.

"Surprise, Surprise!" They hear from the very top of the stairs. "Look who's helping the victims get away!" the voice said. " They didn't even deserve this!" said Lorelai.

AJ, then, starts throwing the broken shards of glass at where the voice is, ninja style. "You must be Jerlyn." she said. "Yes, I am Jerlyn, you're worst nightmare."

Jerlyn, then, accidentally stabbed her foot in a large shard of glass then she screamed a high pitched screech, collapsed and fell off of the stairs, breaking her neck in the process, killing herself.

- the antagonist died too fast..

They finally had the chance to go home. As they passed the street that had blue lamp posts, emmiting a light blue light, they saw a girl with a white complexion and jet black hair. She was helping the church by handing out bibles for the people who walked past her.