Chapter 5

He wasn't very comfortable with Snow seeing him because he knows that she wants to "be with him forever until death". She even creeps Jm out sometimes by her quotes, 'If you love me then its all fine..! But... if you don't... then I'll make you..!' Then she would hug Jm like a koala then never let go.

This is Jm's worst nightmare. This girl. This crazy black-haired girl. This was Jm's worst nightmares. This is where his fears spring from. This is where he feels so scared to.

This is where all nightmares and bad vibes emit from. This girl named Snow Atomiatic. She was Jm's biggest, worstest (if that's even a word) nightmare of all time.

Meanwhile in an abandoned kindergarten school, two persons were tightly tied up to chairs and when the other one woke up and the other, still is asleep.

A girl wearing a leather black jacket and a red fedora on her head chuckled darkly as she took her hat off, mocking the girls' demise. She smiled devilishly to the girls, gigling like a maniac.

She then called the police, mockingly saying, 'Oh my, oh my..! Looks like two people have been trapped..! Track them down and save them or the other one dies..! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

The reciever shakes as she nervously typed up the number of an infamous detective, calling him immediately. The mysterious caller hung up then the reciever panics, with the sound of a purely insane laughter fading at the phone's line, and the detective can only make out the words, '...help them... to... dies... '

The detective then grabs his suit case and runs to the police station to clear up whatever the receiver was telling him. He soon found the reciever, shaking and crying in the very corner of her very room, drenched in her own sweat.

"Uhhh.... Miss..? Were you the reciever who called me earlier? I... It seems like you are in distress earlier when we were talking on the phone... and... What were you supposed to say earlier?", said Detective Shale.

"She said..."

Jm was nearly fainting because of nervousness... and because of the girl's closeness to his big bubble of comfort zone. His face is red in irritation and his breathing, ragged from pushing the girl.

He nearly cried tears of relief and kneeled when the lady from the laundry store gave him his bag back. He thanked the lady and whooshed past the crazy, obsessed girl, her high-pitched and annoying voice, calling him from the laundry shop.

He ran and ran until he got home only to find the same car with the same girl inside... It drove past Jm in a slight hurry as he walked into their gates. He was breathing heavily while leaning onto the wall for support.

His memory flashed again then his eyes widened... it was... it was the same girl... Ellie's childhood bestfriend... it was the girl with the red fedora and that same chilling and over-whelming smile... it was... Maria Filletia...

Meanwhile at Lorelai and AppleWinter's house, they were playing Uno with a bet of who will take one out and eat food and go shopping with who.

Lorelai always manages to beat AppleWinter but this time, AppleWinter was winning. AppleWinter smiled proudly as she placed one of her trump cards down, she knew she was winning because she had all the cards that will work on her will.

Then, to their surprise, the phone rang. The two of them was confused and all but Loralai, nonetheless, picked up the caller. Loralai said, "Hello, this is Lorelai. Is this Ellie?', asked Loralai because she knew that only Ellie, Jm and AJ knew their phone number.

'Hello', said a deep, feminine voice. Her voice was cold and eerie so, Lorelai suspected it was another person who got a wrong number but she was wrong. Very, VERY wrong...

This is Lorelai, am I right? I'm... let's just call me... Alice and I'm here for a little favor...'. Lorelai deadpanned and then said in a harsh tone of voice, 'Sorry, "Alice", but I don't do suspicious "favors" to suspicious persons. Bye.'

She was about to hang up when the voice said, 'You don't want your little...', she paused, '"friends" to... be hurt badly, am I right?", she continued, spitting harsh venom on the word 'friends'. Her heart dropped to her stomach. She was feeling a little dizzy.

AJ... Ellie... Jm... Her heart beated faster and harsher as the words rang into her head. She hung up and frantically searched for her inhaler. She took it and placed it unto her mouth and pushed the button.

She threw the inhaler to the other side of the room and sat nervously to a chair near the counter. Her whole body trembled in worry and nervousness as she thought of the safety of her friends. Her and her little sister's saviors...