Chapter 6

The phone rang again, every note of its beat sounded more eerie and more unsettling. She frantically placed her phone unto her ear as she trembled like a leaf, clinging to its withered stem.

AppleWinter cocked her head to the side, confused as to why her sister is shaking, her eyes, wide in fear. AppleWinter was about to speak when a laugh blurted from her sister's phone. AppleWinter became worried now.

Lorelai dropped her phone to the ground. Her breathing began to pick up and then, she fainted, her whole body covered in sweat. AppleWinter yelped in surprise as her sister fell to the ground.

AppleWinter shook her sister, Lorelai, as she searched for her phone. She dialed their local police department and placed the phone to her ear. Before she could mutter a single word, she felt a sting unto her nape then she blacked out...

Stood behind her was a girl that has a red fedora and wore a black leather jacket... She laughed manically as she stabbed the wall beside her with the syringe she just used. She then said to the reciever, 'I told you..! They're in MY game now... and I'm the one who pulls the strings...' and then... the call ended.

Meanwhile, in Jm's house, he recieved a letter, the letter, all caps and.... red... it was blood red... His veins froze in fear as he read what seems to be a death threat... not for him but... to his friends...

The letter says, "THEY WILL ALL DIE IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP TOMORROW NIGHT. THINK ABOUT IT AND POSSIBLY SAVE THEM OR LEAVE THEM BE AND THEY SHALL SHOW UP TO YOUR DOOR, BATHING IN THEIR OWN POOL OF BLOOD. AGAIN, THINK ABOUT IT. FIND THE KINDERGARTEN AT THE BORDERLINE OF THIS CITY AND SAVE THEM."

His blood ran cold as he unintentionally dropped the letter as he heard faint laughter coming from the back of his neighbor's house and then... a scream...

Mewnwhile, in Snow's house. She sighed irritably as she thought about Jm. He just ran away from her like he didn't even see her... like she isn't even important enough to get his attention...

She was Snow Atomiatic, and everyone, EVERYONE pays attention to her. Everybody pays ALL their attention to her and she was used to that. I mean, even if she's a pure Filipino, she looks as if she's from Canada.

She has black hair like the night sky, ocean blue eyes like the waters, and a very white skin like the snow, she was perfect. She keeps hearing that here and there. But when she saw Jm, he didn't even try to give her a quick glance, its like she doesn't even exist for him.

He was different. He was unlike the other guys. And so, she tried to get his attention. She tried to get his attention many, MANY times. She did nearly EVERYTHING to get his attention but nonetheless, she failed.

She limply stood there, sitting on the chair, tears falling down her eyes but her smile tells otherwise. She thought, 'If he wouldn't come to me, I WILL make him. And we'll live happily, ever after...'. She, then, laughed and laughed... Her once carefree laugh, replaced with a broken one.

She stood up. She knew where to go. Into his neighbor's house. And there, she will make him hers. She smiled crazily, looking at her mother's knife on the kitchen table. She took it and went out.

Meanwhile, the parents of Ellie and AJ are nearly crying blood as their eyes were as red as a tomato. They were very worries as their daughters and their friends went missing for 3 days straight, no calling, nor messaging.

They were literally contacting all of the police stations in their area, trying to know if atleast one of them has a small lead to where their children are... but none had any.
While they were discussing to each other, the door bell rang. Ellie's father stood up and made his way to the door. When he opened the door, he screamed at what he saw.

Meanwhile at Jm's house, Jm was hiding in his room with a metal bat clutched tightly in his hands. He doesn't know what happened yet, but he needs to stay safe. He's the only one who knows where Ellie and AJ might be. And he can't risk his safety today.

He was shaking as he noticed something odd in their house. There's.... bloody footprints on the carpet of the hallway... lead

Meanwhile at Jm's house, Jm was hiding in his room with a metal bat clutched tightly in his hands. He doesn't know what happened yet, but he needs to stay safe. He's the only one who knows where Ellie and AJ might be. And he can't risk his safety today. Not today, not ever.