2

You run outside to see an odd light in the trees. you notice the odd dark figure from earlier walk out through the bushes. Gathering up all of your courage, you nervously walk towards it.

You whisper to yourself, " I'm going to find her.." trying to muster up any courage you can. Suddenly, that same spine shivering voice from earlier speaks louder, "you have the answers to your problem hidden..","left for only you to find".

The strange figure turns to you, you than realize that the voice was coming from it..whatever it was. Your mind swirls as the dark figure takes your hand. With that everything fades to black

You wake up to you in the forest behind the hospital barely being able to see the white lights off the hospital. You touch your head thats still spinning from earlier, only to see dark crimson blood on your fingers. You come to the conclusion that you passed out and hit your head on the rugged stone next to you. You get up and stumble your way to the hospital entrance. To only see disfigured humanoids roaming. You don't feel scared though as if you've been here before. You see what looks like a little girl turned sitting facing a corner. she had pretty blonde hair and pale skin that had a red under tone and judging by her small frame she was around 8 or 9.

Youbend forward and set your hand on her shoulder and with a calm and reinsuring voice you ask, " Are you ok little girl...". The girl tilts her head back bending it in an unnatural way and starts screeching loudly and you fall to your knees, the sound pierceing you ears harshly. You scream in aggony while perfusly aplogising to try to get her to stop.

everything goes silent. The lights flicker and you stand up your vison blurry with tears from the pain.  the dark shadowy figure appears near you.

The dark figure starts making deranged sounds towards the disfigured human as if it scolding her, you stand there and attempt to apollogise to her regreting you ever touched her. The figure grabs your arm and pulls you into a room. A thick force holds you against the wall almost hard enough  to break your wrist, you thrash around trying to got out but the grip just tightens as the dark shadowy figure grabs a knife and glides it across your forearm. You look down expecting to see a deep slice across your arm but instead you see a strip of white light that quickly closes leaving you with nothing more than a light scar.

2