3

The force that was holding you to the wall eases away and the dark figure looks at you. You hear a crash outside the building and you run out along with the figure. You wonder what connections it has with you. Not paying attention you fall face first. You flinch but you don't feel the floor . Focusing your mind you notice the odd dark purple aura around you .

You look back at the figure and smile assuming it was the figure. The odd shadow shakes its head and you look up too see an at least 7 ft tall crooked and skinny creature looking at you.

You hold in a scream as the aura leaves you making everything feel insanely heavy for a moment. It bends over to help you up. And speed walk back to the shadow and say, " who was that? And what happened to him?" The shadow replies , "That was Oliver, he's a kind man..","But he gambled with the wrong people and payed the price." You and the shadow walk through the quiet halls and spot the crowd is staring at with loud murmurs.

Suddenly the shadow sweeps you up onto his shoulder and instead of his mist and smoke like figure his body turns to hard black charcoal. Your face brightens in awe as you look at the tall dark figure underneath you.

You lift your head to see what's on the floor infont of you. A body of an dis figured animal lay on the floor. You jump off and ask the shadow, " What is that?". After saying that one sentence you wonder how many times will you say that while in this strange world and get a little excited to see new things.The shadow says in a heartbroken voice, " Oh dear Lilly ..that was my cat Hydra." The animal lifts sits up a little, you start to realize why her name was Hydra .

The animal lifts up for people to she her up most beauty. Her fur a pure blueish-white shining with every movement, her most unique quality was her three heads one with beautiful violet eyes another with stern and alert bright red glimmering eyes, the last with stunning and powerful glaring gold eyes. You feel the need to bow but you don't. You reach to pet her but someone grabs your arm. The shadow says, " You should no--". It cuts him off as he sees Hydra nuzzle you hand.

He lets go of his grip and apologizes. You accept it. You kneel to pet hydra but she moves closer and licks your cheek and you giggle a little. You say laughing, " hey!..um" You stand up and say, " I didn't catch your name?" He says, " Oh, I go by Alexander."

3